Navigation
Looking_@u
Looking_@u - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-09 10:51:41

I have always posted honest reviews. I have avoided this girl due to the reviews. When i'm next in SA, i will pay her a visit and review. Perhaps she has turned over a new leaf etc.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-31 19:57:37

Any recent reviews?
bman999
bman999 - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-01 04:41:24

I have seen her a few times and she is absolutely stunning and she always tops me more than once.
bman999
bman999 - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-01 04:44:03

She is absolutely stunning and knows how to use her meat. She is always dressed up well and hard. Don't know why there are negative reviews
Vigiles
Vigiles - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Gardens Cape Town
Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Gardens Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-06 05:37:28

Name: Shemale Eva

City: Cape Town

Area: Gardens

Full Profile: [View Shemale Eva's Full Profile]

All I can say is that Eva exceeded all my expectations. Venue was a beautiful secure apartment in Gardens, very stylish and clean. Eva is definitely more beautiful in person, with a lovely perfect white smile and stunning little body. She is extremely clean and everything happened as I requested. Everything was done with protection though and I respect that.Nice sized member for her small frame and rock hard throughout and she produced a nice shot whilst sitting on top of me. She delivered 110% and I will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sef1
Sef1 - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-26 23:38:00

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

To the point: SM-Eva;
Eva is a natural beauty and super feminine same as SM-Sunny and SM-Jade
Breasts, more than a handful and has a medium fully functional slim uncut cock - produced a huge cumshot while I fucked her - maintained very hard erection throughout session
Very accommodating and obliged to my requests
Venue ( Rivonia)- modern apartment, private and clean- parking opposite apartment on street.
Rate Eva - 5/5 and will return

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5526
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-27 09:14:28

Thanks. I will try her once more.

SMLover
SMLover - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-29 11:26:15

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I was surprised by the fairly positive reviews against this profile. The reason for my surprise is because she has had about 3 different profiles over the last couple of years that she had to close these profiles down because 95% of the reviews were really negative.

One Friday night in Cape town I decided to give her a go to see if her service had infact improved.

Below are the positives:
1. Her phone manner when I phoned was friendly
2. Her apartment is in a nice area, it is very clean and tidy
3. She is really beautiful with a stunning body. The best I have seen on a ladyboy
4. Her English is not too bad

This is a very strange review as a very unfortunate incident led to a completely disastrous visit that i feel could have otherwise been a good visit as she checked all my boxes.

The incident was that I arrived at the address that she gave me and the road stopped at number 30 and she said that her place was number 32. I phoned her to ask her for more details as to where she stayed and she kept on telling me that it was number 32. I told her that there was no number 32 and she became very irritated as if i was a fool. She eventually came down and it turns out that she is actually in the road perpendicular to the one she gave me - i.e. she gave me the incorrect address. We enter her apartment and i can see that she is completely disinterested and highly irritated with me. At this stage I could see that this was going to be a really bad booking and I told her that I did not feel that she wanted to do the booking and if she wanted to cancel I was ok with that. She looked at me sulkily and said that it was ok to fi the booking. The attitude that she displayed was exactly in line with all the bad reviews that she had in her previous profiles. Most of those reviews were very negative and the common complaint was her terrible attitude.

I decided to go ahead with the booking against my better judgement. I got onto the bed and she immediately started to tug away at me to try to make me come. She had this huge scowl on her face and I could see she just wanted to get me out of there as quickly as possible. After 3 minutes I tried to kiss her neck and she pulled away and firmly told me not to do that. At that stage I had had enough and I got up and got dressed and told her that for the 3 minutes I was prepared to give her 50% of the booking fee. She took my money and threw it at me and told me to take all my money as she did not want my money. I took my money and left never to return again.

The one redeeming thing is that she gave me my money back - some WG,s would have simply kept the money.

This is a real pity as she is stunning. I still drool over her profile pics.

Some of the more experienced punters have expressed their surprise and doubts at the number of good reviews that she has received on this profile as this was not in line with what they experienced when they visited her previously.

I am very conflicted with my review - I would love to give her the benefit of the doubt that she had indeed changed for the better and that she was just having a bad day but I also feel that the way she treated me was completely uncalled for and disgusting.

Make of this review whatever you want but I will unfortunately not return - there are better and more consistent ladyboys out there that I am guaranteed of having a good time. I feel that with her it is a bit of a gamble whether it is going to be a good booking or not.

Thanks

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until SMLover built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5545
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-02 08:12:04

Thank you.
This is certainly not a rookie review.
You sum up the issues regarding this pretty SM succinctly.
I experienced the same. Twice. The second time was to see if her attitude had changed. It was worse than the first.

But I am going to attempt her once more.

mak1987
mak1987 - Re: Review - Shemale Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-06 23:07:57

After reading your review dont know if i should go tomorrow.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.