Arizona - Re: Lets be clear...
Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 22:04:22
Edited: 2018-12-27 22:56:24

On 2018-12-27 21:40:37 Bonzaromeo said:
Climax you've raised an interesting problem that esa has no solution for at present.

What I'm about to say probably warrants another thread, but it grows from this thread.

So here is the problem: Climax thinks that her profile describes what she does and does not offer very clearly, and then she is upset when a punter asks for full house. To use her words... "if it's not on my description I don't offer it so don't ask about it" ... (Please correct me at this point if I've misunderstood you Climax.)

However Climax's advert does not say no full house. Also it includes the words "LOTS OF EXTRAS ON OFFER!" Now that sort of wording gets a punter's mind racing with a million questions.

So Climax, would you agree with me that your ad does lend itself to lots of questions, and that you should be patient when they roll in?

Now this whole problem is far from unique, and it leads me to where esa could assist. I can't fathom why esa has not provided a tick box facility of what a lady does do? I know that there are grey areas where services are conditional. But crikes I'd imagine it could cut down on a lot of confusion. Oh yeah, and make the tick boxes searchable and then esa becomes an almost perfect site.

I can't answer for Climax. But I can tell you that at least 80% of clients don't read our write ups or pay any attention to our likes or dislikes let alone read and respect the work hours we advertise.

It's an age old problem we still have no solution for. Until the punters perhaps take the time to read.

I would never be rude to a client. But I might sound a bit offish if you call me outside of my advertised working hours, however I will still be polite although I feel that it's disrespectful that you didn't take the time to read my ad and that you are interrupting and have no regard for my personal time. You wouldn't want a wg to call you and compromise your personal life, so why don't we get the same respect?

A lot of punters also get confused when they see that ladies are on line. They assume we are available when we are actually just catching up on reading the forum? Then they get upset because we aren't available. The available function on ESA is not the same as being Online!

Lots of contributing factors in this thread.

I do however believe that every client should be treated with respect, which I always do, until he proves he isn't worthy of it.

And I entertain a lot of whats apps, pm's and sms's, probably more so than most of the ladies I know.

Mwah

Arz

Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-27 22:43:16

Pointing the finger won't solve the problem.
This animosity between punters and SP's is getting tiresome. These things should be discussed, preferably in a respectful manner- if not, it will just add fuel to the fire
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-27 22:48:19

VERY good point Arizona!

In my own work, I've sat in many a customer meeting where from the questions being asked you can tell that the customer never read the quotation.

Arizona
Arizona - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 23:14:12
Edited: 2018-12-27 23:19:24

LOL!

Have you ever noticed how people get a DIY project to build a cot or a coffee table with 45+ pieces of wood and joints and screws... They always try putting it together without reading the instructions or looking at the diagram. It's only when they are halfway through and realise they have extra pieces left and the project doesn't quite look like the picture on the outside of the box, that they actually start digging in the box to find and look at the instructions??? Same thing with installing a new printer or setting up a new TV... I am so guilty of all of the above.

Mwah

Arz

s o k
s o k - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-28 06:58:03

On 2018-12-27 23:14:12 Arizona said:
LOL!

Have you ever noticed how people get a DIY project to build a cot or a coffee table with 45+ pieces of wood and joints and screws... They always try putting it together without reading the instructions or looking at the diagram. It's only when they are halfway through and realise they have extra pieces left and the project doesn't quite look like the picture on the outside of the box, that they actually start digging in the box to find and look at the instructions??? Same thing with installing a new printer or setting up a new TV... I am so guilty of all of the above.

Mwah

Arz

People are to lazy to read, knowing someone else will do it on their behalf.

@Arz

Apart from that, getting back to your previous response, a large part of the punter community suffer from self entitlement. They do what they want, when they want, because the belief it is their right to do so.

Showing a complete lack of respect for their fellow human beings. The worse of all is they do get away with it, majority of the times.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-28 06:59:06

Lol Arz. That made me chuckle. :)

Everyone has valid points, and I guess its one of those topics that will always have two sides to it. But I take away the following:

1. It costs nothing to be nice.
2. Dont be a douchebag.

That applies to all of us on either side of the phone. ;)
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-28 08:41:45

Hi Arz
To your point about being online vs available. I never realised this was the case but assumed if you were showing as avaiable it meant you were ready to take bookings?
Now I realise why ladies show as available but don't answer the phone, which used to frustrate me.
As a suggestion, could ESA give advertisers a facility to say "available" when they are truly available and not just online reading the forum?
Again, it works both ways. I respect the ladies' times as advertised
But often an advertiser will say "Monday to Friday" and then be on the forum saying available today... Saturday. I normally only discover this on Sunday, much to my chagrin as it is often a lady I am keen to meet and had some escape time on Saturday (:
One has to be a real detective these days.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-28 10:12:00
Edited: 2018-12-28 11:08:49

I try to be as friendly as I possibly can... I don't mind answering questions... but I will not suck up to anyone to convince him to book me... I'm either your cup of tea or your worst nightmare... You can't have your bread buttered on both sides... :))) hahahaha
I do lost my screws if someone ask me...
"But why not?"
"But why not?"
"But why not?"
"But why not?"
Because I fucking DON'T want to...
Because I can...
Because I'm the only queen in my castle and I make my own rules...
Because I'm Ms. Paige...
Just because... FFS... :)))
Meg
Meg - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-28 11:07:59

On 2018-12-28 08:41:45 Tobago said:
Hi Arz
To your point about being online vs available. I never realised this was the case but assumed if you were showing as avaiable it meant you were ready to take bookings?
Now I realise why ladies show as available but don't answer the phone, which used to frustrate me.
As a suggestion, could ESA give advertisers a facility to say "available" when they are truly available and not just online reading the forum?
Again, it works both ways. I respect the ladies' times as advertised
But often an advertiser will say "Monday to Friday" and then be on the forum saying available today... Saturday. I normally only discover this on Sunday, much to my chagrin as it is often a lady I am keen to meet and had some escape time on Saturday (:
One has to be a real detective these days.

Sorry for the derailing. ..yes sometimes I go online and NOT available!
I too didn't know that's what happens when I log in to read msgs or read a bit to catch up on the forum.

Telephone Manners should be etiquette!
It's your sales marketing that makes or flops the deal.

I would rather talk to someone then log on answer one question and when I log off 10 other questions came up from the same guy.
Now keeping in mind I'm not with my phone 24/7.

Yes people don't read...it leaves room for disappointment when the clients pitch up and expect more then what's on offer.
So Phone.
Ask your questions but I state that FH and GFE isn't part of my services now for 2 years!
And NO that's not gonna change!

Like this one client kept on pushing me to do FH and I told him what's on offer when he phoned and made the appointment!
I repeatedly said I don't do it!
I had my hands full trying to keep him calm not to tri and push me into doing something I don't do!
Do men think we like stuff like this and repeatedly ask please don't?!
I hate being in a bookings like that!
it makes me really uncomfortable and feels like I have no right to state my rules!
Now he wants to book again but insist I give him a FH session the next time??
Then he wonders why I won't entertain his calls?
Or they leave so many msgs after each other and insists you answer them right away!???
Then people wonder why you have a personality failure?

If you busy and can't answer your phone...some clients don't understand that.

Ps: I log in from another phone and sometimes I don't even have my working phone with me...
But yes I agree the settings regarding available now and just being on line is totally different.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-28 11:27:44
Edited: 2018-12-28 11:29:39

I just want to clear up something;'last online' and 'available' are 2 different things.
When you log in it shows on your ad under last online, not under the available section. Ladies if we are signed in we will not see that on an ad. But go onto the site without logging in much like a punter would, just click on a profile and you will see it on a lady's ad on the right side..... 'LAST ONLINE'.
Now to the guys : last online doesnt mean available.
Often I am logged in at 3am and catching up on the forum or checking pms but my business hours still stand. If I am on the available section and its outside my working hours, then for some reason or another I am definitely working. For instance on a Saturday. Generally I am off and it says so on my ad but occasionally I can work.Then I would set myself available.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.