Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-07 00:47:48

Name: Camilla

Telephone Number: 073 506 3481

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Country View

Full Profile: [View Camilla's Full Profile]

What i thought would be a good shagging turned out to be a bit of a damp squid ,after a good 15 minute muff and her having the pleasure of an orgasm (so she said ) i was all excited to receive some of the same treatment ,unlucky for me but came with the story that she cannot blow me bare or kiss due to some mouth issues ,i appreciate the honesty but could have been told that before i arrived,got completely turned off ,she tried hard with the condom but i struggled to get hard ,eventually resorted to a hand job which also failed dismally ,ended up doing the deed myself and dumped my load on her stomach ,can only blame myself for not asking the questions before i arrived,

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jimpel
Jimpel - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-07 08:16:10

Gary, I think you need a GOOD make-up for this shag with one of the many sexy regulars !!
tanyah
tanyah - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-09 06:44:16

Area: Midrand/Country View

I've been with Camilla before guys and i need some advice. I will not deny that I have completely fallen in love with her, i truely want to take her out of the business but it doesn't look like she's interested. Last night i went to see her paid her more than she could ever charge for an hour and never did anything with her just to show how much i love her. Guys i really need help what do i do to win this girl? I'm willing to give her everything

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
softaz
softaz - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-09 15:37:33

WTF??????????
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-09 16:02:32

Oh Lawd! Dude, sounds to me like you forgot that this is business. I would suggest that the cure for you condition is for you to avoid this lady for a few weeks and visit at least five other ladies. You will be surprised that you may have sexual chemistry with at least two, and that at least one of those other five will bring out the same feelings that you feel now.

The fact that she took your money even though you did nothing suggests to me that you should to just walk away! If she had mutual feelings for you she would have turned down your money!

By the way TanyaH, I think that her profile may not be most appropriate place on this forum to declare your undying love!
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-11 13:23:27

Softaz, garyj, 9inch, I'm disappointed in you guys. How can you not pick up the signs of a troll, a self review; a fake. Did you guys notice that all the "good" reviews are done by "punters" who have less than 3 reviews before. However only when garyj goes, all the previously mentioned good things that probably did get garyj's blood and him rushing to her, just suddenly aren't there. She has issues, and blah, blah...And now she is trying to create drama around her profile. I'll say it, she and her reviews are fake...On the titties; the jury is out. Damn those titties look good though...
sunnshine
sunnshine - Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Re: Review - Camilla - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-20 17:12:31

Area: Midrand/Glen Austin

Well, i took the majority of the reviews plus the the sexy body and i booked her for an hour. What a waste of my time and money. She want nothing like the reviews suggest. I should have went with @garyj review. Her service was pathetic. The blowjob was lame and boring. I thought maybe the shag will be better in line with the many reviews. All i can say is, i've had plenty better shags than this. Nothing spectaculary. I'm not sure if the reviews are misleading or if i got her on a bad day. But i won't be returning. There are many great girls on this site. This one won't hear from me ever again.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

sneakypunt17
sneakypunt17 - Re: Review - Camilla - Hatfield
Re: Review - Camilla - Hatfield
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-04 13:56:52

She's now in Hatfield and I wonder if any punter has seen her recently. Am thinking of taking the plunge with her but having secon thoughts due to the last review of shitty service

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.