Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2038
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-26 16:00:59

I did the explaining of gfe including kissing and cuddling just as an FYI, hence it was clear that she doesn't offer it.

Point is it would be nice to have that list of ladies at the venue upfront so we could have less need to go through an obligation free walk out. I'd much rather walk-in knowing I'm coming to meet a women that's going to deliver exactly what I'm looking for and don't have to talk to multiple at the venue.

Why not have a daily list of available women (links included like some other venues) so we can can know upfront?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-26 16:35:28

Good afternoon Pammy

I just want to inquire, are the ladies available today?

Thank you.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-26 17:35:07

I agree with Need4Passion. That just spoils the entire outing.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-26 17:44:51

The Asian ladies don't understand me. We need a translator to join the receptionist.
BeeSting
BeeSting - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-26 22:45:38

Look I appreciate Pammy's for the quality of ladies and service but I also agree with @Need4Passion, i'd prefer to know who r the ladies available before I come for an appointment. Even if it is a listing so I can do my homework, have shortlist and then make the pick... I know they say we are not obligated to stay, but it must be understood that we don't jus come to house because we are bored... we come to the house because we have a desire that we want fulfilled and furthermore there is some inconvenience that comes from not finding your regular and then there is that kak feeling u get from the psychological contract of having a parade and still opting to walkout..
Pammys Place
Pammys Place - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-29 11:26:50

On 2020-12-26 16:00:59 Need4Passion said:
I did the explaining of gfe including kissing and cuddling just as an FYI, hence it was clear that she doesn't offer it.

Point is it would be nice to have that list of ladies at the venue upfront so we could have less need to go through an obligation free walk out. I'd much rather walk-in knowing I'm coming to meet a women that's going to deliver exactly what I'm looking for and don't have to talk to multiple at the venue.

Why not have a daily list of available women (links included like some other venues) so we can can know upfront?

What makes us very popular is how we do business,

However you are more than welcome to call the receptionist and ask who is avail.

Unfortunately many of our ladies refuse to advertise at all due to personal reasons and many don't feel the need to advertise as they are very busy with walk in customers.

Plus due to the ladies working flexible hours, I never know who will be avail today never mind who will be avail for you to meet when you arrive.

I humbly apologies for not being able to accommodate this request!!!

and I hope you will still enjoy Pammys Place
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-31 18:01:19

I just want to add my two cents on parades, it just doesn't feel humane to me to parade people like cattle auction but I could be wrong. I hope this ancient practice is done away with forever.
Pammys Place
Pammys Place - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-01 11:27:22

On 2021-01-31 18:01:19 PussySmasher said:
I just want to add my two cents on parades, it just doesn't feel humane to me to parade people like cattle auction but I could be wrong. I hope this ancient practice is done away with forever.

If you have been to visit us you would know it is NOT a parade!

You are taken to a lounge where each lady who whats your business will come and meet you, have a little chat and leave unless you what her to stay with you.

Ladies currently on ESA are
Nikky, Harmony, Angela, Jasmine, Nadia, Patty, Brandy, Trixcy, Petra, Jenny, Scarlet, Samira, Kayla, Maya

xxxx

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 913
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-01 15:22:46

Having been to Pammys Place for the first time ever, last year, this venue is true to their "Pop in and see for yourself"
I drove there from Lanseria on a Sunday morning and they let me in before they even opened for business.

I waited in their lounge area and the girls who were ready came through to meet me and introduce themselves.
I had my eye on Nicky and lucky for me she was ready and available. I had a great session with Nicky.

Now imagine if Nicky was not available and none of the other girls were my cup of tea, it wouldve been a wasted opportunity as I never punt in Randburg due to it being too far for me on any given week day.

It is what it is and the venue has stated it is beyond their control and girls are very busy from walk in clients in any case.
Sammyboy950
Sammyboy950 - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-01 17:25:09

This place sounds like an amazing venue and I'll definitely give it a try when I'm down there in jozi, definitely sounds better than most venues in durbz! I still like I'm missing out though not being there all the time

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.