Navigation
Lianca
Lianca - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:25:49

@Pere007 thank you so much for your kind words, I enjoyed our time together as much as you did.. I can't wait to see you again xoxo
YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-11 07:44:53

Name: Lianca

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Lianca's Full Profile]

Venue:Excellent
Price:Very good
Communication:Clear,boundaries stated,very good
Room,beds,shower,towels:Excellent
Ambience/Playlist:Good
Hair/Makeup:Superior,Pink & blue hair,specs,minimal makeup,extremely beautiful,like you're at Comic Con with an anime character as your date.
Kissing:Non-existent
BJ:very good
Engagement:Okay,but I could tell her mind was not there as I was her last client before she was to collect her kid.Disappointing
Body:Superbabe level hot
DATY:very very good,enthusiastic,gives verbal and non-verbal hints on when she's enjoying it and when to slow down or ramp up,excellent and fun
Penetration:Blah,felt like work,very disappointed.Would rather talk about her previous kak review from a disgruntled punter and the business she wants to open(some tantra shit and wellness etc) while I'm in her.Who does that?
I get it,I'm a shit lover,at least pretend,man.
Fingering:Good
Final thoughts:
She is so freaking hot,but never again.
GFE but no kissing?
Fuck that.
When I asked her why,she said she was so into the session that she forgot.
At least treat your customers with a little respect and come up with a plausible excuse why you move your face away when going in for a kiss.
For a practicing Tantric Goddess,surely you could have felt the Energy and do something to alter that.
Who complains about your client leaving their dog at your place and that it left a terrible mess all over your apartment,to a 1st time client of yours while we're fucking?
Bring on the hate,other punters,I stand by my review.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 15:14:29

@YamamotoKirasha, reading your review, I have to ask, please send me a message via whatsapp proving that we actually did in fact have a booked appointment because this sounds very much as if you're just grasping at sticks.. I've never had blue hair, with that being said I've had purple and pink roots previously and no where do I state I practice tantra so again I'm not sure if we've actually met or even spoken because even in an appointment I don't talk much about my private life because the session isn't about me but rather about you, surely if you had an issue and we in fact did meet then you'd know I'm not a difficult person to rectify things with and would have probably refunded you a portion of you fee (I've done this in the very beginning of my career as a SP). Kindly send me a whatsapp regarding the matter.
Along with the above it's taken you 3 months to write the review? Why is that
Tace10
Tace10 - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-11 16:27:07

Somehow I believe the review as I experienced a bland booing as well
Lianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 22:14:21

@Tace10 when were we in a booking together? Kindly send me a whatsapp regarding such. Thank you hun :)
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2255
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 07:44:16
Edited: 2024-03-12 07:44:15

So punters will often post a review sometime after the actual visit to throw the lady knowing who he is or was
Lianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 08:40:48

@kommerq I understand than hun but there is one very big question mark with the latest review and its this.. I hardly saw punters over December and January for that matter and his review makes zero sense because he is talking about things which I don't even know of which in turn is telling me he hasn't seen me as he claims and that he just felt the need to take his bad mood out on someone... till now I have not received a response to my private message or even bothered sending a whatsapp, by sending me a whatsapp it will prove if we infact saw each other or not. But anyway I hope it made him feel better. I know the service I give therefore I know his review is grasping at sticks and that's the beauty of this. Have a stunner of a day.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 08:47:46

On 2024-03-12 08:40:48 Lianca said:
@kommerq I understand than hun but there is one very big question mark with the latest review and its this.. I hardly saw punters over December and January for that matter and his review makes zero sense because he is talking about things which I don't even know of which in turn is telling me he hasn't seen me as he claims and that he just felt the need to take his bad mood out on someone... till now I have not received a response to my private message or even bothered sending a whatsapp, by sending me a whatsapp it will prove if we infact saw each other or not. But anyway I hope it made him feel better. I know the service I give therefore I know his review is grasping at sticks and that's the beauty of this. Have a stunner of a day.

Apologies for intruding but lianca this guy who reviewed left reviews for 2 others. Ignore him he is a troll not a legit punter. Look at Miss Megan's review from him. I can't remember the other,I'll search for you. Just scroll past.
Lianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 09:16:44

@Kaycee thank you so much for this <3 I'll definitely ignore him.
Have a gorgeous day beautiful lady
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Review - Lianca - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 09:37:00

No problem love. Apologies if I was derailing. Wasn't my intention. Take care xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.