[deleted] - Re: Review - Kadija - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kadija - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-20 09:21:23

Name: Kadija

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Kadija's Full Profile]

I visited her about 3 month ago. But it was Tiger same girl. I am a real BBW lover and have visited lots of them . She is one of a kind. Very frindly and bubbly. I had to taste her pussy, she smelled fresh and tasted very sweet.Her bj was incredible and I had to control myself not to blow my load there and than.I then put her on her back holding her sexy feet over my shoulder and started drilling her. My favourite position you can go all the way and very deep this did not last long as my balls hit her big bottom with every thrust. I could feel the end was very close. My cock exploded inside her and left me exhausted and sweating resting next to her .A must for any any BBC lover out there. Will I return.....oh yeh

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kadija
Kadija - Re: Review - Kadija - Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kadija - Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-20 11:41:57

lol thank you so much.im now working on my own but the same complex when u are At the gate you will use inter com i open for u kiss kiss
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-20 12:15:22

Would love to cum today because I am very horney after I saw your new pics....just to frigging short today. LOL
Shiploader
Shiploader - Re: Review - Kadija - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-20 12:18:27

Man oh Man.. I must be missing something??? I've seen her pictures and she is kind of big.. I suppose it takes all kinky habits to make this world turn..
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-20 12:27:39

You bet shiploader she is huge quite a turn on for me.But there is nothing better than to drill a BBW.
thabang1
thabang1 - Re: Review - Kadija - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-20 08:26:00

I love tiger I hv visited her twice once in Queenswood and arcadia$ d love to c her again in pretoria. She's the best Matured BBW on the site. She's very friendly and loving. When will u b in pta kadija?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.