Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-27 08:51:26

thanks for this kind review. and i know who you are. You came in dressed to the nines, very elegant. I gave you a full 50 minute massage which you said you enjoyed very much. Aslo your personal hygiene was shocking, so read up on what the ladies say about washing in the most intimate parts. Your bum was very dirty and i did not even want to put you in the shower as you may have dirtied it. You seemed to enjoy having it this way and that. So stop complaining and giving such bad reviews. And yes i am older than most girls but i have my regulars over many years and they never complain. If you had not liked when you came in then you could have said no thank you. But you stayed the full hour and not complained once. Try rating yourself before giving reviews such as this. Nasty person.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1995
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-27 09:29:15

On 2019-02-27 08:51:26 Sylvia said:
...Your bum was very dirty and i did not even want to put you in the shower as you may have dirtied it...

Classic....Classic...Classic!
Nhs
Nhs - Re: Review - Sylvia - North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-20 13:15:37

I contacted sylvia regarding a fantasy that would have liked to have done. She then said I should fuck off and ended the call.
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 615
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-20 21:53:25

How on earth can you post something so stupid. I did not say anything of the kind. i merely told you that if you wanted some disciple the fees changed, so dont make out i am wrong here. I gave you a price but you seem to want to keep me on the phone asking this that and the other. Get to your point and what you wanted, dont beat around the bush (not my bush as i dont have one LOL) So ask what you want and i will yes i do that or no i dont do that. I did not say fuck off to you!!!! But its in my mind now.
HUNGERGAMES
HUNGERGAMES - Re: Review - Sylvia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-15 08:35:01

Name: Sylvia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Sylvia's Full Profile]

Love her to bits she is so full of life for her age which makes it so great. My session was rushed but on my part not hers as my time was short. She is very attractive being a mature woman and loved every moment wish i could spend a whole day worh her. She was amazing and she will see mee again cannot wait.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
fduck
fduck - Re: Review - Sylvia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 505
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-15 08:23:13

Name: Sylvia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Sylvia's Full Profile]

I have visited granny Sylvia towards the end of last year. Her profile is very misleading as she must be around 65...or older. She stays in a secure complex with a secure parking and discret entrance....and this is where it ends.

We started from a massage following up by FH. Massage was average. FH was rather poor...but have a funny twist towards the end. Sylvia' wig felt off!

Unless you are into old and i mean very old ladies, and prepare to overpay i would recommend to stay away.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-18 10:59:47

f duk. If the wig fell off then you must have been banging me hard and enjoyed it!!!!! LOL You stayed the full hour and not complained once. I even offered you a drink or some kind!!! So its really not necessary to post ugly comments because i sent you a pm which you did not like the truth, oh how you retaliate. grow up! If you did not like what you saw you could have left but NO you stayed full hour and seemed to hae enjoyed each minute. so please stop bullshitting, its so unecessary to post such uncalled for comments. Yes i wear a lot of wigs so what.. Better to look nice in a classy wig than hair a mess. totsiens.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5402
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-18 11:46:37

I'm guessing, fduck speaks Cock Nee now!
ravip
ravip - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-15 23:48:03

@sylvia, so are you wearing a wig?
Sabrina (the Original)
Sabrina (the Original) - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-18 15:40:20

These guys... really. Have they never watched 'Schitts Creek'? Moira Rose has hair, but wears a different wig every day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.