[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-03-11 19:49:02

Name: Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Kayla's Full Profile]

This babes phone rings of the hook and its no wonder why. Classy and well dressed, amongs many other attractive aspects. THAT ASS!!! I've paid her so many visits recently and now she goes and gets a new photoshoot done with the first/top photo being so seductively alluring. The new pics really capture hers sexiness, the angles and posses, the lighting the lingering, the colour, the photographer and ofcourse the super sexy model. Well done. At a bargaining price. Thank you Kayla, I really appreciate the time you set aside for me. She cummmmmms so good, she does!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-03-21 22:24:21

I have seen this sexy beauty todate at least four times. She never disappoints. Clean, one of the most sexiest on ESA, great attitude too. Man I love rubbing my dick on her ass, she has one of the most enticing round sexy butts. I always enjoy her in various positions, she cums well too, with me. Thanks girl, remain as you are.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chiefman
Chiefman - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 21:17:05

The lady gave me the best service, I do not regret every penny.she made me feel relaxed..
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-10 21:26:32

Adzii thank u so much. I really appreciate. I always aim to please and make all of my punters happy. See u soon.
Kayla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-10 21:28:08

Chiefman just like your name u are indeed a chief and i was your queen. Our kingdom was full of happiness. Lets keep the fire burning. Thank u.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-06-21 22:26:05

I apologize for the length of this review but it really was a series of horrible evens and for those who don't want to have their time wasted, please read through.

Kayla has given me the worst experience I’ve had out of the few terrible experiences I’ve had here on ESA, very unprofessional & I will not be returning. I initially wanted to go see Poppy or Storm but were unavailable and decided to visit Kayla for the first time.

I called Kayla earlier on in the afternoon at 13:30, everything was agreed so we set the appointment for 15:00. I called her at 14:30 to ask if she was still available & she told me she was, I then told Kayla I will be making my way to see her & will arrive in 30 minutes at the agreed time.

When I walked in there was a guy standing there asking her questions about who arrived & who was her client in Shona. (thanks to my travels it's a language I can understand but cannot speak), he then left.

I paid Kayla in full, She then tells me that she has another client waiting in the other room, why did she accept my booking when she was still busy her response was “he was supposed to have left at 15:00 but extended, but he must wait since you booked before he extended”. I should’ve seen this as a bad sign but sadly I didn’t leave, I should’ve.

We went on & half of the extras that were agreed to were not given. The first round went by quick, 15 minutes, & I was preparing for another round since I was well within my booking. She then asks me if “I’m in a rush” & says “Can you wait at the mini-bar while I go check on the other guy if he has left or not & then I’ll come back to you.” I said “ok”, I got dressed, went to the “mini-bar” this is where everything went downhill, again this should’ve been a big red flag & I should’ve left.

She goes & never comes back, she then sends me a message saying & I quote “Coming love he’s done with the shower” after an hour she never told me that she would be continuing with the other client because I would’ve left. I call her many times & she would ignore the calls or answer & say "I am coming to get you now" or "he's leaving now" or just drop the call while I was still talking. very unprofessional & rude.

I was then left for almost 4 hours(3 hours & 50 minutes) walking around the venue trying to get someone to open the gate & let me out & everyone I saw either told me “I don’t have keys” or that “you should wait for Kayla to let you out since she let you in” (I mean really how pathetic is this as an excuse) & even the guy who was standing in the room when I arrived would just sit & tell me “I haven’t seen/spoken to her, were you not talking to her? what did she say?” when I would ask where she is & that he must let me out during this time they were in communicating with each other he even said to her in Shona " your Idiot is still waiting for you here".

I eventually managed to get the guy who was just sitting there to finally open the gate when I heard a car come in. She didn’t have the decency to come out of wherever she was to tell me since I was there or to answer the phone & tell me that she was cancelling my booking to accommodate her other client who extended whether by text or by call.

I tried to get her side of the story before writing this review, she gives me the pathetic excuse of “Sorry, I was busy today” & asked “what time I would like to return?” We exchanged a few texts & she eventually answered when I made a call & offered me an hour since “it was already paid for” & nothing else, I tell her I would've preferred a discounted fee rather than a "free" session & she suggests a rate for 3 hours. I appreciate her trying to make up for the horribly dismal experience but I chose against the offer & I will not be returning.

For her regulars I’m sure your booking won’t change, but for any new guys wanting to see her this was my experience, you can go if you still want to but those who don’t want be double booked & then told that “I was busy today” despite booking in advance as the reason to why you were trapped for hours & having you session rationed into a 15 minute booking, I suggest you skip her. I'm extremely irritated and angry

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Lebles
Lebles - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-22 01:38:52

@TKCrown,with the number of self reviews under different profiles, I could tell that this lady is a fake.
Kayla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 06:52:09
Edited: 2019-06-22 06:57:46

Tk crown first of all u booked my friend and she told u she was busy thats why she refered u to me. Dont lie about me having a double booking when i saw you. U paid for half an hour and thats what u got. U cant compare my rates with the one my friend charges u or the favours u get from her and expect the same from me. I work from a private bnb and am surprised to hear that u waited for 3 to 5 hours really. No one can believe that. We do have a security 24 seven and our gate is sensored so m surprised with this fake story of no one wanting to open for u. There is nothing that i did to offend u. In this industry m not here to offer free or scoop some rewards no. One thing is i guarantee my healthy infact its a priority never to tamper with anything that puts me at risk nomatter how much is offered on the table. I value life more than money. People are different just because others do it doesnt mean everyone does. I treat every punter with respect and love cause they are the ones that put food on my table. But if u decide to go against my rules its a complete no for me. Thats why i dont do most extras cause MY LIFE COUNTS FIRST. Dont try to take advantage of girls its not everyone who would agree to your fantasies.
Kayla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 06:56:34

On 2019-06-22 01:38:52 Lebles said:
@TKCrown,with the number of self reviews under different profiles, I could tell that this lady is a fake.

for your own information dear i dont do fake reviews of myself. My job on the ground says more than just a review. No one will pull me down just because u didnt get the extras u wanted. I stand up for myself and i always do whats right. Just because u paid it doesnt mean i must put my life on the line. M a mother my kids depend on me. M not planning on getting diseases just because i was offered a little more. Sorry not me.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-06-22 08:54:11

@Lebles, yeah I should've looked at her profile closely and seen, I wanted to see my regulars but couldn't get a hold of them so I took a chance and that's what I happened, I'll be more cautious next time.

And Kayla, I pay my way in life and don't short change people for anything, I paid you in full for the hour not for half an hour and you did say you had another client and that's why you disappeared.

Secondly, you and I have exchanged texts where you acknowledged that I paid for the full hour and didn't get what was paid for and your disappearance.
I have this proof and so do you so stop lying about the events that played out and own up to it, I never asked you for anything that would put your health or mine for that matter at risk, anybody who has seen me knows that I am not like that and can attest to it. I have never and will never ask for anything risky, I never disrespected you in any way shape or form that's why I am angry about the treatment I received.

Instead of trying to blame me by lying about me putting your health at risk, and everything's else rather own up to your mistakes and use it as a learning experience to do better next time for your clients. That is all I will say on this matter. I will not be returning to this page.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.