Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 09:57:51

Tkcrown no amount will ever tempt me to do sex without a condom period. I dont offer such extras. Dont think just because we do this job it means we are desperate no. Its a give and take situation where i offer a service and u pay. But i will never ever go beyond my priorities. M not greedy and desperate for money. Millions will not keep stds and hiv away. I stand my ground i wont be bullied by u. I dont do scary extras no matter what i would rather go to sleep without a client than take a risk at my life. Its a big no for me. And my price for the hour remains the same i dont adjust to peoples budget. Take it or leave it that's my rule. And a fake review wont scare the people who know the real me. We come from different back grounds so i do understand that there are people out there who think backwards. We still accommodate them in life.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-06-22 10:56:32

I wasn't going to respond to you anymore but what you're doing is putting other ladies reputations at jeopardy with what you are saying and that's not fair to them because your issue doesn't involve them.

I've been to see Peaches,Poppy, Zen and few others and I have never ever asked any of them to have unprotected sex with but anyone new who will see this review and see my other reviews on these respectable ladies pages will think that unprotected sex is a services they offer and that's not fair nor is it safe on them they have done nothing wrong, your issues is not with them.

Stop lying, because now you are putting very respectable ladies business and health at risk
It's not a fake review you know what happened, there is proof, if the age on your profile is to be taken as fact stop resorting to juvenile tendencies, grow up and accept what you did and move forward and do better for your clients next time.
Kayla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 11:52:06

Yes m way older than you thats why i will let u off the hook as you are my child. U are the one whose mentioning other ladies names not me. And i have never met any of them. Besides that as ladies we dont compare each other cause we are all unique in different ways. Be a good child and be catious life is too short.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-06-22 12:01:13

I was going to book yesterday but was kept away by @TKCrown review...now...having seen her response I'm inclined to believe that there was a misunderstanding between you two which was not properly communicated.

However Kayla the main issue here is your treatment of him not that you refused him extras which you keep focusing on and not the bit where he said he waited for you.

It's unfortunate because you lost a potential client in me and might lose many more potentials in the future because of this review .

I sincerely hope this was a once-off and won't happen again Kayla.

@TKCrown, dude if it is a misunderstanding of some sort please say so because this review is taking food from someone's mouth
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 675
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-22 12:08:59

On 2019-06-21 22:26:05 TKCrown said:
Name: Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Kayla's Full Profile]

For her regulars I'm sure your booking won't change, but for any new guys wanting to see her this was my experience, you can go if you still want to but those who don't want be double booked & then told that "I was busy today" despite booking in advance as the reason to why you were trapped for hours & having you session rationed into a 15 minute booking, I suggest you skip her. I'm extremely irritated and angry

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks for the review. I was thinking of going later today. Glad I saw this first.
Kayla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 12:31:13
Edited: 2019-06-22 12:36:37

Reginald94 do u think its possible for someone to wait those many hours after doing the deed and expect to continue. It happens with clients u end up getting used to different characters. And its everyones choice to say and act the way they feel. Remember no one is perfect to everyone. JustJay11 no problem love u never know one day we might meet. Wishing u a good punt later today. Love u all despite our differences. No offense taken. Have a fabulous day. I always deliver what we agree when i get call. And m always a happy person. My motto is smile always. And i always make sure i do that to the person who visits me. So that we create a good working relationship. Regardless of what happened i don't hold any grudges. Cause at the end of the day expression of feelings is needed. M happy he did that.
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-27 13:19:57

wasn't gonna entertain this if one of my regular didn't ask me about the whole scenario inparticular if is it true that TKCrown is capable of asking for sex without in exchange of cash hence he's been with me not once neither twice

TKCrown that I know he's a very humble, discipline, learned guy very down to earth person and straightforward, he wouldn't do that that's my honest respond and nothing else but the truth,,,,,

Perhaps he's changed now BUT last month was with him he's still behaves himself.

Thank you.
DeBeer
DeBeer - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-02 18:23:40

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Very good looking ass. Warm personality. She way older than me but she treated me with respect and motherly love. The body is fresh. She really did good job of taking care of her body all this years. Lol but the reception in the guest house looks scary thou. They should try put woman at the reception mybe.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Javainem
Javainem - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 20:48:46

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Perfect ass
Beautiful face
Amazing personality

My punt of 2020,that ass is just amazing, when you see it move you are coming in your pants. I wish I could marry this lovely women. So that her ass will be mine for my the rest of my life. I would Do anything to hold that ass in my hands and hug and kiss it everyday

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

milksucker
milksucker - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-21 08:54:06

So lucky I read these reviews beforehand. The ass is great but not worth the trouble. Best thing about ESA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.