Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 07:32:57

It's not worth your energy to worry about him Babe...

I also got PM from the coward, and I quote "go f#*k yourself"

Lalita
Lalita - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 11:13:20

@Portuga shame on you harassing an advertiser for the very reason that she enabled a function that esa offers to all its advertisers so they do not have to put up with your kind of nonsense. Why are you picking on advertisers? You should be banned for your uncouth behaviour.
master28
master28 - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 11:43:22

True lalita its her choice guys should respect her decision and should not taunt her
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 650
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 12:15:09

I think he's learnt his lesson by now. Let it go
Aurora
Aurora - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 13:01:57

LALITA THANK YOU FOR PASSING COMMENT ON THIS FORUM USER. I BELIEVE ITS TIME WE START PUTTING MORE STEPS IN PLACE TO PROVENT IDIOTS FROM CAUSING ANY ILL EFFECT ON A ADVERTISERS BUISNESS AND ESP PRIVATE LIFE ! MUCH RESPECT ~

Fellow forum readers : i have 2 unopened mails from this ........
i will be reading them shortly and will decide my next step.
however what Portuga doesnt know about me , is that im half lation , hot blooded and passionate.....you challange me , esp on a public forum......i love it ....i dont back down , i wont allow it and nothing and no one will do and say as they wish reg me anymore.

to everyone who has supported me over the years and who continue to , thank you ! much love and respect !

xxx
portuga
portuga - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 496
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:00:13

I didn't challenge you..you are not a challenge in the first place, secondly this forum is here to state our opinions and that's exactly what we do..now let it go because I promise my mom never showed me how to be scared specially as I always will say it to you and unlike you do behind my back go and tell stories suiting your persona and how you deem fit. why are you escalating a small thing to gigantic proportions ? do you want all the attention to yourself because I said I will not go see you?? your all profile contact number etc is on another site for anybody that cares to see, but not here. you have your opinion about me and I have mine about you..we are going nowhere fast with this argument so if ok with you lets call it a truce ???
capgrand
capgrand - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:18:36

Aurora, portuga is the old italian-muff that was banned for his nonsense repetitive racial and insulting posts to those who fail see the world, politics, social, government and races the way he see it.

People change for sure and some mild down with time deserving always an opportunity but italian muff is one guy that seems you can not argue or exchange criteria with him in civil form at least not here in the forum. It is always his way of thinking, his way or the high way.
Numerous people has also point out his continuous outburst of anger when the rest of the world fail to see things trough his eyes or reason like him.
A couple of ladies thou have said that in real life he is a soft nice and easy going guy.
Portuga no offense but buddy here in the forum is almost impossible to deal with you at times.
Gold ambassador is a feature put in place by ESA that is there for the free use of the advertisers and they all have the right to use it at their will whether we like it or not.
In some way gold ambassador is akin to the feature "right of admission reserved" which every business and person is entitle too which YOU throughout years have defended furiously with your old say "their pussies their rules"

Well the same you have tell all those guys for years when a lady refused to see indian or a black or older guy:
Ahhhh MOVE ON TO THE NEXT and stop harassing her, her choice now apply to you in this case.

Now is AURORA's choice to see gold members only. So move one until she lift up such restriction or take gold membership.
The difference between this two types of selective market is that gold member one is NOT a discrimination that tears apart at the core of all human decency because is based in non sense parameters as is the color of the skin.

This is my opinion.
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 500
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:41:10

@cap..understand and hear what you state. I never tried to book neither will I a blocked profile..now that's all I said and I will stay by it..its not a matter of being able to get a gold membership we can see the ladies full profiles (those that are blocked here ) elsewhere. I never tried to book neither I ever will someone that feels im harassing her, normally somewgs first choice of weapon . when I do book and go to them they seem happy with my company and tell me so ,.I will always respect whom respects me in return or do you think it shouldn't be so?
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:41:10

@cap..understand and hear what you state. I never tried to book neither will I a blocked profile..now that's all I said and I will stay by it..its not a matter of being able to get a gold membership we can see the ladies full profiles (those that are blocked here ) elsewhere. I never tried to book neither I ever will someone that feels im harassing her, normally somewgs first choice of weapon . when I do book and go to them they seem happy with my company and tell me so ,.I will always respect whom respects me in return or do you think it shouldn't be so?
Aurora
Aurora - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:07:14

PORTUGA STOP FOOLING URSELF I SPEAK TO NO ONE ELSE YOU ARE SO LOW DOWN ON MY LIST OF THINGS I THINK ABOUT IT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BAD IF YOU KNEW YOUR TRUE VALUE.
YES YOU NEVER CHALLENGED ME. A CHALLENGE IS WHERE 2 PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PERCENTAGE TO WIN AND LOOSE. YOU ARE NO CHALLENGE TO ME.

XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.