Lanavol
Lanavol - Hairy Legs (and other parts)
Hairy Legs (and other parts)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 18:21:47
Edited: 2018-11-19 18:33:34

I know there are some men that have a hairy leg fetish, but I presume these are a minority, am I wrong? Some service providers here have such off-putting hairy legs, underarms, areolae, even facial hair that it is not funny. For me personally, this creates an impression of being unkempt, and shows disrespect to the client. Especially bad is stubble! Hairy pubes (as in Amazon or Tarantula or Portugal hairy) are also a turn-around-and-leave thing for me.

This goes for women and transexuals (shemales) alike. Now, transexuals should especially watch it, due to biological factors. You go bed with a smooth silky dudette, and the morning sex is with sandpaper... Please depilate more than once during the night!

If you are one of those providers that cater for men with a fetish for hairy legs or hairy whatever, then please mention it in your description. These guys, like all of us, also need catering for.

Is this a fair comment?
Peace.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.