Navigation
Geegee
Geegee - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-29 11:12:11

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was a absolute pleasure meeting you love, till next time ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-05-01 07:19:04

Name: Geegee

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Irene

Full Profile: [View Geegee's Full Profile]

First thing that I like about her is that she sent me a comprehensive list of her services, rates and rules when I enquired, something I wish all the girls did.

When I arrived, she was dressed in a very attention-grabbing outfit. What is more is that I find her manner and looks very attractive.

Conversation was good and had to coax her a bit to get talking, but it is preferable to me over a non-stop talker.

Sensual was great and she was very attentive to what I like and made an effort to make it as enjoyable as she could.

I enjoyed my visit to Geegee immensely and will definitely return. Thanks Geegee

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Geegee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 11:17:41

Hey hun, thank you so much for the lovely review, it means a lot. I hope to see you soon :) lots of kisses Gee
Sportyguy
Sportyguy - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-24 10:56:18

What a horrible experience. Due to traffic I ran 10min late. I did call and apologize. She was still rude, and then tried to fleece me for a full hour GFE fee for only a massage. She also is really pretty, and even she never took her clothes off, it was clear her body was nowhere near as nice as her pics. Rude, common, probably on drugs.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Geegee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-24 11:06:28

On drugs? Babe I can do a drug test right now and proof to you I'm not on drugs, I told you on the phone call if you late it will affect your booking time, also never asked you for the full hour fee, when you said no to paying a cancellation fee I asked you to leave, because I didn't want to get into a debate over a room fee. I said because you late I can't offer you the Bigger package but willing to offer you the normal hour package which you turned down, so please don't make up lies. Have a lovely day, take care
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1949
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-24 12:02:00

Geez sporty guy, rating body and face as a 3, sure you had carried your glasses when you visited. Geegee has a really sexy body. Maybe you hadn't had your spliff before arriving and was jittery. More like a malicious review to discredit a great lady.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Irene Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-05-30 17:06:18

Before I arrived I felt quite rushed because I was a bit late as I got lost and she mentioned that she had a booking and could only accommodate me for half an hour. When I arrived I was met by a very well presented Geegee dressed in high heels and a summer dress (10/10) for class! She immediately put my mind at ease and got me relaxed and I knew my short time with her would not be rushed. She took out a knot or two from my back and then started warming me up. She has a remarkable hand job technique. Soft hands and a firm grip. I was very turned on by her but I don’t think the feeling was mutual from her side. Long story short, she is a gem! An absolutely beautiful woman and probably has the most amazing natural breasts in Pretoria.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Geegee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-31 07:54:13

@peter thank you for taking the time to review me, I'm glad you had a nice time :) have a lovely weekend and stay warm, lots of kisses G
HotStuart75
HotStuart75 - Re: Review - Geegee - Ballito Durban
Re: Review - Geegee - Ballito Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-01 20:21:26

City: Durban

Area: Ballito

After chatting for quite a while I eventually managed to find a gap to visit this little vixen.

She is the complete package - gorgeous, bubbly personality, fantastic figure!!! And the service was top notch, one of the best massages I’ve had for a while and the sensual left me breathless!!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TheGermanBoy
TheGermanBoy - Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Geegee - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-21 09:17:15

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

After an 8 Hour long flight and this being my first time, I decided to treat myself to a massage. I phoned around and GeeGee happened to be available, and read through the reviews and decided to book. As I arrived she greeted me at the gate and we made our way inside, as you walk inside you are greeted by reception which is a big no for me as I want privacy. The house is nice and big until you get to her room which is really small i actually struggled to climb onto the bed and I'm not the biggest of guys so we decided to do the massage on the actual bed which was really uncomfortable and not what I had in mind. Geegee tried her best to make me feel at ease but I just couldn't relax , so after the deed was done i made my way to the shower where I bumped into someone as I was getting out bathroom and once again as I left the venue. Sadly I won't return due to privacy reasons. Thank you for accommodating me on such short notice, You are a lovely girl and maybe some clients won't have an issue with privacy or space but, me myself I'm scared of bumping into another client or a client that might recognize my car

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.