Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-17 01:20:34

Name: Bianca

Telephone Number: 083 551 3498

City: Cape Town

Area: Kenilworth

Full Profile: [View Bianca's Full Profile]

She has a lot of stretch marks... The service wasn't up to standards... She is very friendly and talkative, which is 1 of her positives... Her town house is nice and private only parking across the street, on the street, was not to safe..

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
woutste
woutste - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-17 21:21:32

@Almera. You are giving her 1/5 for body and face... But you also confirms that her pics are a true reflection of her looks. Don't understand: Why did you go and see her then??
What was so bad about her service?
Bianca, I think you are sexy and that this review can't be taken seriously... See the authors ESA membership start date... Something fishy here!!
bianca.334
bianca.334 - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-17 22:27:48

@ almera

Just a few comments on your review in my defence.

1. I was not living in my townhouse in May 2011. I only moved into my townhouse in June 2011. So if you last saw me in May then I'm confused.

2. If I look like my pics the why rate my face 1/5? That sounds abit strange.

3. I do have a few stretch marks due to the fact that I was 20kgs heavier than I am now but they are not as bad as you make it out to be.

4. The parking if on the street which is not on a main road and is private but very safe and secure. Did something happen to your car when it was parked outside that you say its not safe and secure? I park my car in those parkings and never have any safety issues.

5. I am always friendly and professional both telephonically and in person. But ok 4/5 is fine.

6. As for my personal cleanliness I shower before and after I see a client so the 4/5 is not accurate in my opinion.

7. As for my service. Well I'm only human and can't please everyone all the time. Maybe I was not your type to begin with.

And one last point. If I last saw you in May 2011 why did it take you till mid August to post your review?

Bianca
Xxx
bianca.334
bianca.334 - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-17 22:31:23

@ woutste

Thank you very much for your comments. I agree that there is something fishy with the member and review. I'm not taking it seriously but left a comment anyway in my defence.

Mwah. Hope to meet you soon.

Bianca
Xxx
Just_4_Kicks
Just_4_Kicks - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-17 22:57:34

As a side note:

"6. As for my personal cleanliness I shower before and after"

So does our President and it worked wonders for him!

Dezza8206
Dezza8206 - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-27 23:41:50

Name: Bianca

Telephone Number: 083 551 3498

City: Cape Town

Area: Kenilworth

Full Profile: [View Bianca's Full Profile]

Met Bianca for the first time on the 26th of this month,had a ball of a time,no pun intended,great conversation set the mood quite nicely.Have to say that she is very pleasant and hospitable,a big plus for me,so thank you Bianca.Her venue was very cosy and secure,tucked away nicely from the public eye in a nice little area.Everbody I suppose has certain expectations of what they expect the service to be or what the girl should look like,I prefer a more realistic approach,and I can definitely tell you that she is not a supermodel yet but she will be,this woman has been busting her ass in the gym for sure.As for what to expect,guys you need to find out what you can and can't do so as not let yourselves down,can't tell you what she likes either,you will have to figure it out yourselves.I will say that I made the most of my hour,had a great shower to top it off and left in no rush,will be visiting again.Thanks again Bianca,great time was had,looking forward to my next visit with you and let me know about that licence of yours,cheers all.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Just_4_Kicks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-29 01:33:01

To quote woutste in his response to a negative review on Bianca :
"....this review can't be taken seriously... See the authors ESA membership start date... Something fishy here!!"

But look at the glowing review done by Dezza8206 as his first post since managing to join the forum a couple of days ago.

Should we now say there is something "fishy" about his review?

hotdog69
hotdog69 - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-29 14:44:25
Edited: 2011-10-30 06:45:33

Hey guys don't shoot the messenger so what if woutste is a first time posting Bianca stated herself that she has terrible stretch marks yet you can't see them on the photos im glad he told us because im also so not into stretch marks it kind of reminds me of my ex-wifes'. I had the same experince with Madison in Upper Woodstock who also has really bad stretch marks which i could not see on her photos.
Just_4_Kicks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-29 18:04:11

@hotdog69 - u missing the point dude.

user 'almera' posted a negative review about Bianca and the legitimacy of the review was questioned by 'woutste' on the basis that 'almera' only joined the forum a few days before posting his review. According to 'woutste' this appeared to be "fishy". Biance then too had her say.

user 'dezza8206' then posts a glowing review about Bianca ony days after joining the forum.

The issue I had is that both reviews were made by users who joined the forum a few days before posting their reviews, yet only the negative one is considered by 'woutste' to be "fishy". WHY?

I am inclined to believe the 'almera' review simply because Bianca actually confirmed some of the things contained in his review (stretch marks, parking).

I just feel its a bit of a double standard to go after someone who joined recently simply because he said something negative, yet someone who joins recently but says something positive is not given the same examination.

Personally I am not a stretch marks guy myself, so we agree on that front.

Big-ups to Bianca for the weight loss, it take a lot of determination and courage.
hotdog69
hotdog69 - Re: Review - Bianca - Kenilworth Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-30 08:43:12
Edited: 2011-10-30 06:45:48

@Just_4_kicks sorry man i ment Almera, you are so right i think Dezza's post is far more suspect. Dezza's post sounds to much of an advert a bit of a over sell for Bianca.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.