Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-10 22:19:08

Name: Layla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

I had a opportunity to meet this beautiful queen believe me she was worth a visit.she's very clean with a top notch booty,she gives a best BJ and she also gives best service will definitely come back for more...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kuurnag
Kuurnag - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:37:57

What a beauty i can't wait for next week to be Pretoria,your next on my menu you are the
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 20:10:58

On 2020-12-06 16:10:54 makgopa said:

My Fellow Punters, even though this review was classified as a Rookie Review it was Spot on!! Mine will follow soon, maybe she had an off day, but that's no way to treat a client!!! Layla I don't think I will also return!! #BenitoMusolini's Review Loading
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Layla - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Layla - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 15:24:15

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Like I said Brother's here follows my review which is not one of my best but I hope it helps!!! So as I compare profiles from ESA and another side, I realise that Layla is the same lady, offering exotic unrushed service, so I called, confirms the services offered, I got lost a bit but finally find the place, even though it look suspicious, coz another was following, but I realised that the other guy was also lost..? Got to the room, Layla looks super hot in that sparkling colourful dress, man she's hot, as I try to chat asking some questions, I get answered very rudely and abruptly, she confirms that she is not advertising on ESA, and I must xall her with the name on the other side, fine, I get told put your clothes on that bed and how long are you staying, I ndicated maybe an hour, so on the bed I go I am told now take you underware off, I comply, as she teases me, with soft kisses playing with my nipples I ask can I kiss you, she says I don't allow kissing 🤔, OK, she continues, stroking my dick, than condom on, starts blowing me the I ask can I also do that to you, she says, I don't allow to be sucked/muffled,... Just there my stiff dick phooeefff flat, I then ask, what exotic services are you offering, she replies, you can go and look for someone who offers these things you want, 🙄😳🙄😳🤔, OK, still stunned, I get off the bed, get dress and leave, and only to realise that the guy who followed me is also leaving, this was the quickest quickie all this happening in under 15 minutes,.... Layla you are a Beautiful lady but your people's/ client skills leaves much to be desired, check you attitude, and for you to wear the same outfit including the shoes and saying that you are not advertising on ESA maybe I must change my spectacles or were you being a spectacle!!! Anyhow, I hope other Punters will have more luck, and will be treated with more respect!!! #Dissapointed#Heart and Dick broken!! BenitoMusolini

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:44:13

But Benito, do u always expect superb service from ALL girls on any platform?
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 21:58:19

[QUOTE;2944856;Karlos] But Benito, do u always expect superb service from ALL girls on any platform?[/QUOTE

@Karlos, I guess there's a first time for everything, and I always thought the our ladies on ESA are well taught, and know how to treat us!!! I was wrong!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:05:27

On 2021-05-31 08:44:13 Karlos said:

mei do expect superb service from all the girls i visit im sure they also expect all the moola that was discussed i think its only fair else if you on a kak mood then do not take clients
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:06:24

mei do expect superb service from all the girls i visit im sure they also expect all the moola that was discussed i think its only fair else if you on a kak mood then do not take clients

On 2021-05-29 15:24:15 BenitoMusolini said:

Like I said Brother's here follows my review which is not one of my best but I hope it helps!!! So as I compare profiles from ESA and another side, I realise that Layla is the same lady, offering exotic unrushed service, so I called, confirms the services offered, I got lost a bit but finally find the place, even though it look suspicious, coz another was following, but I realised that the other guy was also lost..? Got to the room, Layla looks super hot in that sparkling colourful dress, man she's hot, as I try to chat asking some questions, I get answered very rudely and abruptly, she confirms that she is not advertising on ESA, and I must xall her with the name on the other side, fine, I get told put your clothes on that bed and how long are you staying, I ndicated maybe an hour, so on the bed I go I am told now take you underware off, I comply, as she teases me, with soft kisses playing with my nipples I ask can I kiss you, she says I don't allow kissing , OK, she continues, stroking my dick, than condom on, starts blowing me the I ask can I also do that to you, she says, I don't allow to be sucked/muffled,... Just there my stiff dick phooeefff flat, I then ask, what exotic services are you offering, she replies, you can go and look for someone who offers these things you want, , OK, still stunned, I get off the bed, get dress and leave, and only to realise that the guy who followed me is also leaving, this was the quickest quickie all this happening in under 15 minutes,.... Layla you are a Beautiful lady but your people's/ client skills leaves much to be desired, check you attitude, and for you to wear the same outfit including the shoes and saying that you are not advertising on ESA maybe I must change my spectacles or were you being a spectacle!!! Anyhow, I hope other Punters will have more luck, and will be treated with more respect!!! #Dissapointed#Heart and Dick broken!! BenitoMusolini

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

out of curiosity did you pay after these disaster
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:06:25

Like I said Brother's here follows my review which is not one of my best but I hope it helps!!! So as I compare profiles from ESA and another side, I realise that Layla is the same lady, offering exotic unrushed service, so I called, confirms the services offered, I got lost a bit but finally find the place, even though it look suspicious, coz another was following, but I realised that the other guy was also lost..? Got to the room, Layla looks super hot in that sparkling colourful dress, man she's hot, as I try to chat asking some questions, I get answered very rudely and abruptly, she confirms that she is not advertising on ESA, and I must xall her with the name on the other side, fine, I get told put your clothes on that bed and how long are you staying, I ndicated maybe an hour, so on the bed I go I am told now take you underware off, I comply, as she teases me, with soft kisses playing with my nipples I ask can I kiss you, she says I don't allow kissing , OK, she continues, stroking my dick, than condom on, starts blowing me the I ask can I also do that to you, she says, I don't allow to be sucked/muffled,... Just there my stiff dick phooeefff flat, I then ask, what exotic services are you offering, she replies, you can go and look for someone who offers these things you want, , OK, still stunned, I get off the bed, get dress and leave, and only to realise that the guy who followed me is also leaving, this was the quickest quickie all this happening in under 15 minutes,.... Layla you are a Beautiful lady but your people's/ client skills leaves much to be desired, check you attitude, and for you to wear the same outfit including the shoes and saying that you are not advertising on ESA maybe I must change my spectacles or were you being a spectacle!!! Anyhow, I hope other Punters will have more luck, and will be treated with more respect!!! #Dissapointed#Heart and Dick broken!! BenitoMusolini

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:06:26

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.