here2fku
here2fku - Re: Up the butt
Re: Up the butt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-07 19:45:00
Edited: 2011-12-07 23:26:06

Haha. You guys are great. Shoudn't this be in the jokes section :-)
Sienne
Sienne - Re: Up the butt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-07 21:33:55

Ouch! lol this was fun reading so many guy guys here :-) LMAO Just kidding guys. Also asked myself that question before, wonder if a guy would want to experience getting it up the ass!!
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: Up the butt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-07 23:16:18

For me the question is not whether a guy will take it up the ass...

The question is will a guy enjoy taking it up the ass like a BITCH :D

Imagine the lady is kinda funky smelling, and her hands are dirty and rough cause she been changing the oil and she has not showered yet. And lets say she's had a few beers too...

So she grabs you, says: "Hey jou lekker ding", winks and carries you to the bedroom. She then rips off your pants, runs her grimy hard hands over your body for a few seconds, before bending you over the bed and sliding fer fake man piece into your ass (perhaps remembering to lube it, but maybe not).

She then pounds you vrot, as hard as she can, while slapping your ass and calling you her "little bitch". The only thing worse then her grapping your hair and yanking your head back, is her breath when she then proceeds to kiss your neck, just to make sure you still having fun.

After 30 minutes of drilling your ass raw she breaks your thoughts of what you gonna have for dinner by asking: "Are you done yet?".

She then grunts, smacks you hard; one last time. Yanks your neck back; one last time. Grunts again, farts and falls asleep.

The question is would you like THAT?

And seriously, just how much fucking time do I have on my hands this evening :P

Sienne
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-07 23:20:47

danthemassageman, lol at you that's harsh!! Dirty biatch!! ha ha ha... very expressive :-)
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: Up the butt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-07 23:29:06

Lol, I have an overly active imagination, and I've heard some really bad stories :P I just think some guys need to put themselves in a ladies position (bad pun intended), and realise that it is OK to shower and moisturise :D
Sienne
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-08 11:13:24

I totally agree with you nothing worse than a sweat smell or for that matter a ass smell. What is your view on overly obese people. Had one experience like that and it felt like my lungs where gonna pop I stopped breathing for a second or so lol xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.