Navigation
Happy01
Happy01 - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-06 23:14:53

I can also vouch, guys. Chicago is a gem and this was a slip, we all have bad days. Chica you still rock my world! See you soon!
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 07:39:22

But people, point of correction; Chica should not have taken those bookings if the situation was like that.

Why is everyone feeling sorry for Chica and not considering the feelings of those disappointed punters?

They paid with real money in full and received (basically dung) of what they expected from the hype created about Chica.. no man.

*There is a forum about this; 'What pisses me off'.
Check comments.
sammar
sammar - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 15:28:04

Thanks Masterpieces. You are spot on.
Chicago
Chicago - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 985
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 17:23:37

Dear gents.

Once again my sincere apologies. I never wanted to give anyone of my gents a bad time as this is not considered business to me. And i do take it extremely personally. But please be assured that my accommodation situation is now completely resolved and privacy and discretion has been made number 1 priority. Also allowing me to answer the door in only my heels again. From bottom of my heart i cannot apologize for the disappointment my gents experience. But i will do my best to resolve in any ways i can.
willdut
willdut - Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 13:19:11

Name: Chicago

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Chicago's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I went to visit Chi and was really impressed. She made me feel comfortable and she really treated me very well. She went out of her way to make time for me. She rearranged her day to fit in with my schedule. As a newbie this made me feel comfortable.

Will go back without a doubt. As often as I can.

Thank you.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until willdut built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 14:41:11

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

I've been visiting Chicago for a long time now, and I am never disappointed, even when she had trouble with her accommodation, she still tried her best.

Visited her today again, and her accommodation seems to be sorted, quite and secure place, well done Chicago.

And the session, like always, out of this world, never seems to disappoint, only better and better.

Chicago, thank you for a wonderful time, appreciate it. Will see you soon, maybe in next week still.

If you haven't been with Chicago, the guys, please visit her, you will not be disappointed, that I can promise you

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-08 20:57:28

May just be my way of thinking, but how about offering the two gents a free visit, especially since you admitted to not being at your best?
Chicago
Chicago - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-08 21:58:38

My Dear Sakkevarius

Thank you for your suggestion. Please be assured that i have done this privately when this first happened. i have made apologize publicly and most importantly Privately...making any sort of amends needs to be done sincerely and not for the sake of saving face publicly. A bad day and a bad situation does not make me a bad person. I accept my mistakes and correct them with actions rather than words. Somethings are ment to be private and i feel this is one of those times. The situation has affected me because it wasnt done maliciously.This isnt high school. This is actually my life, my world for the past 15 years. Its extremely personal to me.Despite wrong impressions now given give my all to everyone of my gents. No matter what i have to do the right thing and thats handle these things in private. I have never been one to gossip, and I've never run my mouth ever. I just believe in privacy. But it would be disrespectful of me to them if i apologized juts cause comments are made. Because then it's just to save face not cause i genuinely am sorry.
But rest assure i have apologized to each of them but details will remain private out of respect.
Bigdickbill
Bigdickbill - Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Chicago - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-17 12:03:04

Area: Centurion

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow wow wow! Damn the time I spoent with this lady was like I was in heaven! I just felt like I was a king and all my problems were gone :) her manners over the phone were great, it felt like I was talking to a old friend/gf and the service... All I can say is wow!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bigdickbill built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Chicago - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-17 20:54:49

Right now bill, are your problems well and present?.. lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.