Navigation
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-16 11:42:04

Next weekend, it is oooon! Never seen Mandy in about 2 years now, going to make the pilgrimage all the way from JHB.
classy
classy - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-16 14:57:39

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

This review is long over due. But it should count more when you still think of the lady after a few months. Mandy came to my hotel so i rated 3 for venue. she was realy cool did not rush. i would love to see her in dbn soon with shakira. honestly i still cant stop thinking of the bj.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
MandyPTA
MandyPTA - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-21 09:17:57

Hey guys, I am around, that's an old msg, all reviews etc on my page lost from 20th Sept. Thanks ESA and Emily for recovering new pics and getting ad's back up so fast. Much appreciated! Hope u all have a stress free day!! Mandy x x

theguy6969@gmail
theguy6969@gmail - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 12:28:00

Just had the most amazing double with Shakira and Mandy. I haven't seen the two of them for quite a while and after that experience I have no idea why its taken me so long to get back to Menlyn.

These two are so unbelievably hot, so incredibly passionate, so indescribably naughty, and so eager to please that it is quite literally the most awesome booking I've ever had.
Shakira has always been a cut above the rest - she is beautiful, she is fun, and she calls a spade a spade. I would quite happily pay the fee just to sit and talk to her - she is that beautiful and amazing a person and Oh my God is she good at her job.

And I don't know what has happened to Mandy (perhaps she's won the lottery or maybe she's found love or something) but there is a whole new quality to her. There is a smile on her lips and a sparkle in her eye that I haven't seen for quite a while. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who is feeling good about herself, and there is no one who works harder and puts her all into it than Mandy when she's having a good time.

Now imagine combining these two hotties. Oh my god, that's all I can say. OH. MY. GOD.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
MandyPTA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 20:11:03

Thanks ESA for getting reviews back that were lost and thanks for the super duper reviews! Hehe if only we could review some of u too! Chameleon, I know we gonna have a fab time, @theguy, u r such a sweet hearted fantastic person, so caring and fun LOVE U BABE. Thanks for everything!!
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 22:12:14

One of the greats in Pretoria, from her Piering street days already! I don't even bother to visit Melissa(Eden) or Shakira at Mandy's venue, because Mandy is one of those rare, genuinely easy going girls that I simply love to spend time with. I owe you a visit, its been at least 4 weeks since I last saw you babe.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-24 14:32:15

Today was the perfect weather to either play or stay at home. As it happens I saw Mandy was available to play today, so I called to make a plan. Boy-o-boy am I glad I visited her! Mandy, you were wonderful today. It was our first visit and definately not our last! Great personality, great body, great time spent together! Next time though, I massage you first. I have magic hands hehe.

See you Monday angel!!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MandyPTA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-26 19:18:48

Hey Chameleon, ur massage today was outta this world! Its so nice for us wg's to get some tlc too! Looking forward to our double tomorrow, sorry it didn't work out today!!

Legendary I know ur nick but dunno who u r!! Thanks for always being kind about me!!! X c
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-26 19:47:33

It was my absolute pleasure to serve you today Mandy. I think we both benefitted from it being 1 on 1 today. Tomorrow is going to be great with you two lovely ladies!
grootbang
grootbang - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 14:45:55

I went o visit Mandy last week... When you walk through the door, u just want to eat her right there and then. She never asked for money (first for me) and even when I said heres the money she was like "ok i dont need it now thanks :)" that smile... YUMMY! She went and got me a clean towel, i showered and then the fun began. A nice body rub with her lovely body followed by an awesome bj. I played with her a little and she claimed to cum but im not too sure (just being honest). Then the deed which was great and a NEW towel to shower. Great experience and money well spent. NOT a clock watcher at all... Awesome personaality! Come to Jozi sexy gal! :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.