Gold Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-17 17:08:28

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

This is a double review as I had the exciting pleasure of doing a double with Mandy and Sexy Storm. Mandy was super hot and energetic as always, ensuring that I had a fantastic time and treating me as special as she always does. Sexy storm is absolutely beautiful with a stunning body, beautiful long hair and absolutely beautiful. Thank you both for a wonderful time

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-17 18:52:25

Had many amazing visits before - I really need to find the time to visit my love Lady again! It has been so long, I don't know if all my parts still work :(

Probably the best Lady on this site!
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-18 08:38:24

@ Bilbo - thank you for choosing a double! Always have a great time with you, thank you for treating us both like ladies and the gentleman that you ALWAYS are!! Xxx

@ Chameleon - you are right, it has been ages! It would be lovely to catch up with u again! Mandy xx
spurs
spurs - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 20:50:21

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

Mandy My beautiful Princess..... Radiates love warmth and happiness... Always a wonderful experience the time we spend together. Mandy a sexy and passionate lady and a gorgeous woman who oozes love and sincerity xxxxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 22:08:00

How Predictable... a review from either Spurs or Bilbo, conveniently at the beginning of each month so that she is in the top 10. But no wait.... they are both 'reliable punters'. This is so unfair on other girls.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4699
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 22:24:26
Edited: 2015-04-07 22:26:10

If the guys are regulars and they are visiting the lady each month and posting a review then its a legitimate review.
I cant see how its unfair on the other ladies if they are not getting goldmember reviews they're simply not on the running.
spurs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 22:51:34

What Does Techno assume ? Q YOUR response makes sense !
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 22:58:24
Edited: 2015-04-07 23:53:29

I'm not questioning the number of visits Q. And i'm definitely not disputing her service as she is a legend on this site( FYI, i have seen her at least a dozen times) ....it's manipulating the system so that lady is Conveniently displayed in the top 10 at the beginning of each month..... its disingenuous.

No disrespect.. its ironic that you should come to their defense when you where accused of the same a few week ago.
And lastly, you cant see how unfair it is on the other ladies who manage to get +5 point only to be kicked off the top 10 by WG's male groupies who manipulate the system ????
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Mandy - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4701
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 23:11:11

Its manipulation if the actual bookings don't take place and only reviews are posted budz.

Its actually NOT ironic that make this point as it is purely how the system works, theres a reason some ladies score 5's vs 25 points in a month. Its actually not all that complicated at all. Should certain gold members opt not to review positively after a good booking, that in my mind would be considered manipulating the system.
I would like to think I've made my point on this and we should just agree to disagree on this one.
spurs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-08 12:32:17

Q It is allways a pleasure to read your reports.... A Gentleman of great intellegance... You Never sweat the small stuff
!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.