More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-04 09:58:51

Look v sexy, I am keen 4 a double, just wish in Jozi
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-04 10:20:29

Brad, it is worth the trip, I assure you. Had the pleasure last week and WoW!
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-05 19:17:59

Name: Shakira

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

Thanks Mandy and Shakira for a wonderfull end to 2012, it has been fantastic seeing you both throughout the year and what you have done for me. These two women are absolutely wonderful and sexy and exciting, every visit is a new experience. Thank you my two favourite women.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1124
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-06 10:49:57

Well I must agree was great end to 2012, thank u for our gifts, it was and still is amazing,thank you Bilbo!
hornym
hornym - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 14:22:45

She is just amazing - clevage of note - her body is stunning -sex was amazing too - s she loves what she does and it shows !! Venue was great - had the place to ourselves - n yes if budget permits I'll be there everday :D

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-08 12:40:47

After reading all these reveiws I need to get to Menlyn fast
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-09 21:04:32

Had another great visit with Shakira today. She sure knows how to make this particular man feel good! Thanks again Shakira - see you soon! Next month we will do the double again ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-10 13:49:47

I can't believe it took me so long to find you to. The double yesterday was incredible. From the moment I walked in you both made it so much fun and pleasurable. Exactly what I needed to get me over hump day. Can't wait for the next time

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-01-11 11:35:48

Visited Shakira today- what a lovely sexy experience. From the intelligent conversation, to the sexy rub (with those awesome boobs), to the yummy oral- in fact, allow me to digress a bit here! The oral was outa this world- could well imagine angels licking and sucking me like that oneday in heaven.

With the most exquisite OWO bj unfolding, Shakira proceeded to finger(s)-fuck her pierced pussy while I played with those huge breasts of hers. She then mounted me and rode me for all its worth, whilst appreciating my firm slaps on her ass. After a sexy cum whilst riding me, she proceeded with blowing me again and ended with a lovely CIM. All in all a fuckin sexy experience and it seems that I have found my home away from from. To the other ladies out there- if u want to ensure longevity in this unforgiving business, follow what Mandy and Shakira does- ie. Treat ur client as a long-lost friend and not a commodity- they certainly are pleasant ladies!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

theguy6969@gmail
theguy6969@gmail - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-21 11:50:32

Just had my first visit of the New Year, and oh my god what a way to get the punting year off to a start.

These are without doubt two of the hottest women I have ever had the pleasure of visiting, and again I am left wondering why it has taken me so long to come back: their photo’s simply do not do either of them justice.  If just seeing them doesn’t make you weak at the knees (and hard somewhere else), then you should reconsider your sexual orientation. Both of them have big beautiful eyes, gorgeous blonde hair and smiles that come easily and naturally. Shakira has skin like a statue, silky white and smooth. Mandy is slightly darker, almost Mediterranean, but just as soft and smooth. They are breathtakingly beautiful, and that’s before they start removing their clothes!

Besides the fact that they should both be on the cover of a magazine, the service that these two ladies provide is absolutely outstanding. Shakira is without a doubt one of the feistiest little minxes around. She has attitude in abundance, and is a genuinely fun person. She is one of those fun bubbly people who’s enthusiasm for life is just infectious. Mandy on the other hand is one of the sweetest, most considerate and most attentive people you could hope to meet. She is an authentically nice person and being in her company makes you feel like the most important person alive.  The contrast between their personalities makes the “action” all the more enjoyable – while Mandy is attentive and all about servicing your needs (and damn is she good at that), Shakira is good at what she does and she knows it – she rides like a women possessed.

But what makes things even hotter is that the two of them seem to be getting more and more into each other. I can barely describe what an incredible turn on it is to see two such beautiful ladies enjoying each other’s bodies… OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO BACK!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.