Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-23 17:58:57

Name: Shakira

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

Shakira called to say she and Mandy have been out shopping but were back at the house and I was welcome to come over early, if I wanted to. Think what you may, this was not the time to procrastinate and my next words were “please open the gate”. Individually, they’re fun to visit but don’t make the mistake of thinking that together they’re merely twice as nice. They are more than that! Thank you, ladies, I had an outstanding time. Geluk met jou verjaarsdag, ek wens jou alles wat goed is toe vir die komende jaar!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-02-07 15:55:34

did visit the two blondes today - lost my load , lost my breath and teh old body is tired - the best double of my life thanks Mandy and Shakira and now i need to find 150 flippen characters after been serviced in time with the neighbours alarm for an hour

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 12:15:46

An ideal ménage a trois will always involve mutual playing not only among the punter and the ladies but also some between them as well . I think most punters will agree that this action (even if its simulated) is a major turn on .However for all the doubles I had in my lifetime , most were underwhelming . They would always follow a set pattern -- while I am enjoying one ,the other one would just sit there doing nothing . Effectively it will feel like two half an hour session with two ladies for a ridiculous amount . So one would be eventually intrigued by this combo of blondes who were endorsed by many here to be the best in the business when it comes to double (even if they have enough credibility on their solo performances as well) . However , getting hold of them always seemed to be a mission . Every time the calls put through to them went unanswered and the cravings will increase with each stunning photo shoots . Especially Mandy in her red number will whet my appetite and will egg me on to make another call . Yet that oasis seems to be a mirage . So you can hear my heart thumping on the other side when Shakira decided to answer that call on a Thursday morning when I was steeling myself for another unanswered call . After some incoherent babbling , I managed to compose myself and make that double booking by 3 PM . Which was strange because I had a gazillion things to do that day . But all those things seems insignificant and I set myself out to meet them . I only managed to reach there by 3:30 PM due to the heavy traffic and yet they patiently waited for me . Finally was at their doorstep to be greeted by both of them . Both of them were looking stunning than their photos and I knew that something special is in store for me . So finally I became the fulcrum of this mini orgy where I alternated between these two stunners . The balance was almost perfect with Mandy providing the GFE loving and Shakira the PSE pounding . And they gave a mutual blow that was out of the world . Mandy is every bit of what I expected in giving those passionate kisses with a lot of foreplay and Shakira rides you like the apocalypse is tonight . Both of them love to be muffed (except for Shakira who does not like a digit in her ) . It then culminated in a mind blowing cum for me when I could not hold out any longer to their tongue play . The best part to follow is that they did not rush me out but just lay around me lazily till I fully recuperated from this heavenly experience .

As for the venue , its a comfortable one with the bath equipped with almost everything that a man needs and more . The whole place is discreet enough with enough privacy to keep one's mind at ease . The only thing I could complain about is that I had to drive around 60 kms from my place to be with them . Just wishing that they move a bit closer so that I can visit them often . But even if they do not , it will certainly not prevent me to vist them .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 12:15:49

An ideal ménage a trois will always involve mutual playing not only among the punter and the ladies but also some between them as well . I think most punters will agree that this action (even if its simulated) is a major turn on .However for all the doubles I had in my lifetime , most were underwhelming . They would always follow a set pattern -- while I am enjoying one ,the other one would just sit there doing nothing . Effectively it will feel like two half an hour session with two ladies for a ridiculous amount . So one would be eventually intrigued by this combo of blondes who were endorsed by many here to be the best in the business when it comes to double (even if they have enough credibility on their solo performances as well) . However , getting hold of them always seemed to be a mission . Every time the calls put through to them went unanswered and the cravings will increase with each stunning photo shoots . Especially Mandy in her red number will whet my appetite and will egg me on to make another call . Yet that oasis seems to be a mirage . So you can hear my heart thumping on the other side when Shakira decided to answer that call on a Thursday morning when I was steeling myself for another unanswered call . After some incoherent babbling , I managed to compose myself and make that double booking by 3 PM . Which was strange because I had a gazillion things to do that day . But all those things seems insignificant and I set myself out to meet them . I only managed to reach there by 3:30 PM due to the heavy traffic and yet they patiently waited for me . Finally was at their doorstep to be greeted by both of them . Both of them were looking stunning than their photos and I knew that something special is in store for me . So finally I became the fulcrum of this mini orgy where I alternated between these two stunners . The balance was almost perfect with Mandy providing the GFE loving and Shakira the PSE pounding . And they gave a mutual blow that was out of the world . Mandy is every bit of what I expected in giving those passionate kisses with a lot of foreplay and Shakira rides you like the apocalypse is tonight . Both of them love to be muffed (except for Shakira who does not like a digit in her ) . It then culminated in a mind blowing cum for me when I could not hold out any longer to their tongue play . The best part to follow is that they did not rush me out but just lay around me lazily till I fully recuperated from this heavenly experience .

As for the venue , its a comfortable one with the bath equipped with almost everything that a man needs and more . The whole place is discreet enough with enough privacy to keep one's mind at ease . The only thing I could complain about is that I had to drive around 60 kms from my place to be with them . Just wishing that they move a bit closer so that I can visit them often . But even if they do not , it will certainly not prevent me to vist them .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MYK99
MYK99 - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 604
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-15 09:25:02

WOW........sounds like a dream
monsieur
monsieur - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 15:16:59

I had a really good time with Mandy and Shakira and enjoyed every minute of it. I think these girls are well known enough for the punters community in Pretoria and Gauteng and I do not have anything to add to their already very positive records but just to confirm it. I am happy to finally got the chance to meet these angels and am regretting why this did not happen earlier! Keep up the good work girls and see you again for sure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1212
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-20 12:36:31

Well we should rate u mr Monsieur! It was very exiting and may I add very funny and we love a good laugh,thank u for the roses it was such a kind gesture, hope to see u soon...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-02-27 20:18:12

Telephone Number: 076 243 2096

Eventually after months of contemplating, I decided to visit this young lady. The effort was worth while.Very easy going, easy to chat with. Felt at ease from the beginning. Well she knows how to please a man. The BJ was excellent and so was the rest of the action. The boobs are a little big to my liking, but they were perfect for a tit Ff@#k which was excellent. Next time I would like to spend more time with her. Trust me she is more than a handfull. Thx Girl. J

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1227
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-28 09:09:06

Well thank you for the review Jaluba, I guess different strokes of different okes, can't promise the twins will get any smaller soon,so gotta love them, I know I do!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-02-28 09:12:22

I agree Shaks not any smaller!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.