Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Punters weekly top 20
Punters weekly top 20
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-02 09:25:22

Regular of punters mention their favourite lady of the week. This is merely based on your experience for the week and not accumulated points. What's ur take guys
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Punters weekly top 20
Re: Punters weekly top 20
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1629
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-02 10:59:47

With the jealousy in this industry, I would strongly advice against it.

We will see a dramatic increase in fake profiles being created

Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Punters weekly top 20
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-02 11:58:54

On 2018-11-02 09:25:22 Princec said:
Regular of punters mention their favourite lady of the week. This is merely based on your experience for the week and not accumulated points. What's ur take guys

Lead by example ....
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Punters weekly top 20
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-02 13:33:26

On 2018-11-02 09:25:22 Princec said:

Sounds like a review.
Blu
Blu - Re: Punters weekly top 20
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-02 15:54:52

On 2018-11-02 10:59:47 jjsoap said:
With the jealousy in this industry, I would strongly advice against it.

We will see a dramatic increase in fake profiles being created

I concur. Last year a popular lady tarnished my name on the Forum after setting up a way to get rid of myself and another lady.
I've worked bloody hard to get where I am but yet certain punters will still believe the lies and refuse to book me. Ah well.. Their loss anyways. Hate that people will listen to garbage and not want to book a lady because of gossip. Thought we were all adults. Some of the ladies in the industry are the worst I ever met... But that just gives me fuel to keep going! I made top ten last year... Within six months of starting in this industry
.. Thanks to the awesome punters who don't listen to trash talk and cum and try out the Blu experience x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punters weekly top 20
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-02 19:12:17

On 2018-11-02 15:54:52 Blu said:

I concur. Last year a popular lady tarnished my name on the Forum after setting up a way to get rid of myself and another lady.
I've worked bloody hard to get where I am but yet certain punters will still believe the lies and refuse to book me. Ah well.. Their loss anyways. Hate that people will listen to garbage and not want to book a lady because of gossip. Thought we were all adults. Some of the ladies in the industry are the worst I ever met... But that just gives me fuel to keep going! I made top ten last year... Within six months of starting in this industry
.. Thanks to the awesome punters who don't listen to trash talk and cum and try out the Blu experience x

Blu, sweetie
You can let bygones be bygones. If I remember correctly I booked the lady who slanted you and you in the same fortnight and you are far better at what you do than she would ever be. Have fun girl Xx
Blu
Blu - Re: Punters weekly top 20
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-02 19:40:23

Marky honey. It's not the same lady. The one you booked in the fortnight is the one who introduced me into this industry a friend I've known since I was 12. The other lady however is very popular amongst the gold member punters... Ive let it go the only thing that gets me a bit upset is that certain punters will always lable me.. And not book me. Just the other day had one book and unfortunately anxiety got the better of me... He didn't review me but left a topic which started with "we all know it is drugs".. Now with that he didn't mention my name publicly but when punters messaged him privately he told the it's me. A bit underhanded I'd say but again just fuels my fire to reach the top again. I'll get there eventually. Aah.. 12 years clean off drugs but still have to live and explain my ways and why I tremble with a new client... Anxiety is treatable with medication which I do not take as its an addictive prescription... Go figure right. And just BTW I
Smoke weed to combat my anxiety.. The very thing that one lady got me into trouble for. Granted... Last year it wasn't legal.. Times have changed. So put that in your pipe and smoke it... Lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.