Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-05 09:04:43

Damn three rounds and she made you tap out. She sounds like a lot of fun.
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 559
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-08 21:04:52

Didi I want to come back love. I missed you.
Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-08 21:38:10

On 2023-05-08 21:04:52 Soil said:
Didi I want to come back love. I missed you.

I miss you more bbe
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-09 21:28:13

@Shadow boss thanks for introducing me to this beutiful lady

Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-20 14:51:28

Name: Didi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

Went back again to see Didi last night...we again kissed like babies but before I could put the condom, she asked if If she could give me a nice welcome back massage using her boobs....this was so nice...made me so horny

The deed was excellent like before - if not better.

Loved each and every second of it

Asante sana Bibi!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1299
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-20 19:06:30

On 2023-06-20 14:51:28 Soil said:

Asante sana Bibi!!!

She aint local uhh.. ??

This explains it !!!
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-23 14:24:52

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Gents!!!

I had a great time with this hun. Great personality, we vibed like we were old friends.
Telephone manner was great, communication was tops. She met me at the door in a lovely body hugging black dress. This hun's body is a banger! She's tall and thick in all the right places.

Gfe was excellent. We were kissing whilst undressing like we were hungry for each other. I dined at the Y (clean, pretty and responsive) and she seemed to like it a lot! She then gave me a toe curling O, I had to tell her to stop otherwise my fun would have been cut short.
She got on top, she can ride Wow! Finished off in missionary and spent a few moments just chatting and catching our breath. I was still so dizzy I put my clothes on the wrong way around! Made for a nice chuckle as I left.
Throughout the session it felt like we were long lost lovers. She's good at what she does.

I'll definitely be back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-23 15:13:40

Gents!!!

I had a great time with this hun. Great personality, we vibed like we were old friends.
Telephone manner was great, communication was tops. She met me at the door in a lovely body hugging black dress. This hun's body is a banger! She's tall and thick in all the right places.

Gfe was excellent. We were kissing whilst undressing like we were hungry for each other. I dined at the Y (clean, pretty and responsive) and she seemed to like it a lot! She then gave me a toe curling O, I had to tell her to stop otherwise my fun would have been cut short.
She got on top, she can ride Wow! Finished off in missionary and spent a few moments just chatting and catching our breath. I was still so dizzy I put my clothes on the wrong way around! Made for a nice chuckle as I left.
Throughout the session it felt like we were long lost lovers. She's good at what she does.

I'll definitely be back!

[/QUOTE]
FEYKU5

Wow Babe thank you for the positive and 5 star review,

Having you here was owesome,l fell in love as soon as l open the door.

Damn your smile,voice and cute face is rare

Talking about the session it was love making
Thank you for taking your time to please me,to make me more comfortable around you

To me it was like therapy l really needed it

I can't wait to see you soon babe
I care

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Didi - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-02 11:31:02

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Gentle Brothers of the PW, what a session I had with my ESA Wife#4, after not seeing for a very long time, when i saw her profile active and closer to me , i wasted no time and made a booking!! I asked her if she can tell who she was talking to, and she said no, i said you will know when you see me....long of the short, when i arrived at her new venue, " which i hope is temporary" as i knocked on a half opened door, she came to open wearing a sexy yellow lacey number, and oohhh boy Didi has Matured like expensive Wine, and the hug, the welcome kiss and the smile on her face said it all....

As we chit-chat a bit and the clothes coming off, she knelt down and said let me take care of this boy, i see he is hungry and phaaaa, my rock hard dick in her mouth, Jezaas, the way she finessed my dick in her mouth, the sloppiness, i asked her to stop, because o felt like i was about to cummm

As i laid her on the Bed to muff her, her pussy was already dripping and i went it, hard with my tongue, and she grabbed my head and pushed it deeper...brothers, i wasted no time asked for the rubber, and she mounted me in Reverse, bliksem, i thought i was horny but Didi had more appetite, she fucked me good, as i saw met Dick going in and out, in, out, the sight of her supple round Ass, her pussy got wetter and wetter, i think she was on the verge of squirting, when i said baby please Doggy, as we changed to doggie, and i Plugged that punani, Lord, a couple of strokes was enough to had me Roaring like a Hippo on heat, phoeee a thick white load of cumm, she just laugh and said thank you, for making my day

Brother's this Woman, is Amazing, and Didi Yes i want what you suggested, and dammit next session i want her to squirt on me!!! Shit my Friday Afternoon was made!!! See you soon my Sexylicious #ESA Wife!!!You are still the Best!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-05 13:11:00

Gentle Brothers of the PW, what a session I had with my ESA Wife#4, after not seeing for a very long time, when i saw her profile active and closer to me , i wasted no time and made a booking!! I asked her if she can tell who she was talking to, and she said no, i said you will know when you see me....long of the short, when i arrived at her new venue, " which i hope is temporary" as i knocked on a half opened door, she came to open wearing a sexy yellow lacey number, and oohhh boy Didi has Matured like expensive Wine, and the hug, the welcome kiss and the smile on her face said it all....

As we chit-chat a bit and the clothes coming off, she knelt down and said let me take care of this boy, i see he is hungry and phaaaa, my rock hard dick in her mouth, Jezaas, the way she finessed my dick in her mouth, the sloppiness, i asked her to stop, because o felt like i was about to cummm

As i laid her on the Bed to muff her, her pussy was already dripping and i went it, hard with my tongue, and she grabbed my head and pushed it deeper...brothers, i wasted no time asked for the rubber, and she mounted me in Reverse, bliksem, i thought i was horny but Didi had more appetite, she fucked me good, as i saw met Dick going in and out, in, out, the sight of her supple round Ass, her pussy got wetter and wetter, i think she was on the verge of squirting, when i said baby please Doggy, as we changed to doggie, and i Plugged that punani, Lord, a couple of strokes was enough to had me Roaring like a Hippo on heat, phoeee a thick white load of cumm, she just laugh and said thank you, for making my day

Brother's this Woman, is Amazing, and Didi Yes i want what you suggested, and dammit next session i want her to squirt on me!!! Shit my Friday Afternoon was made!!! See you soon my Sexylicious #ESA Wife!!!You are still the Best!

Hey hubby
Hope you okay
Thank you for the review
Kiss kiss

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.