Gold Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-15 13:42:34

Name: Arizona

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Arizona's Full Profile]

Awhile back the topic featured.....which SP would you spend a full day with.

Arizona popped up, since we have such good chemistry and the reviews speaks for itself.

I made this forum post a reality and decided to spend a day in the company of Arizona. (A day is just to short)

What a beautiful venue and setting. Wine, jaquzzi, music and good company; what more can a person asks for.

Making out in the jaquzzi while it was raining......making love with the thunder and the storm as our background music.

The entire experience was intense, passionate and draining at the same time.

Arz.....Thank you for the potato salad and braai broodjies. Yummy...

and lastly thank you for a wonderful breakaway day and make one of my dreams come true. You are wonderful person and the perfect companion.

Another top punt for 2020.

Regards BM

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Arizona
Arizona - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-21 10:57:27

Thank you for all the compliment's on the Nawty Elf shoot.

Mwah

Arz
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-21 11:05:13

@BM

Thank you so much for an absolutely awesome day... It is always such a pleasure spending time with you. You picked the perfect place, perfect weather, perfect company! One day was definitely not long enough. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday and remember to have a swim in the sea for me.

Love

Arz
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-04 18:17:19

Met Arz for a chat, coffee and some seriously wow factor sex, it was as always just so amazing spending time with her. We have a real mutual chemistry that seems to work amazingly well, and her ability to not rush and to redefine passion is simply awesome, she makes me feel so special. I am always sorry to be released from her spell but it only makes me look forward to seeing her again. Going to be dificult to get rid of me Arz!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Freddy1409
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-11 16:36:05

Had the privelidge of spending 3 hours with Arizona today, I just never tire of her, she is one of the most passionate and sensual humans I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with.

Arz thanks for understanding and assisting with my temporary predicament, you are awesome. Love the question in the rating "Will you return?" as I have never considered ever not wanting to return as soon as possible. Guys Arizona is 100% honey and 200% commitment, my absolute best!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:39:00

Almost forgot to add this review.

I had to visit Arz after her "Bond girl" thread. So i had my secret rendezvous with Arizona.

She looked stunning in that red number. We chatted for a bit; while enjoying a glass of wine..... then its "play time" as she always refer to it in a big smile.

A make out session from the shower to the bed. I just love kissing her.

Her body responds so well to touch and then their is the fine dining. Simply delicious!!
Then the attention was all on me....yummy.

She moved into reverse cowgirl... What a glorious sight. Just beautiful....
The session ended with both bodies shaking and shivering at the same time.

Arz=GFE.

Thank you Arz for an amazing time. Until our next rendezvous.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Freddy1409
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-08 13:55:23

Visited Arz yesterday, she never ceases to amaze me with her calm friendly aura, she is just so easy to be with and so easy on the eye to.

We chatted over coffee and a juice for her, caught up on the skinner and what has happened before progressing to "lets go play"!

Play was passionate from beginning to end, kissing, cuddling and awesome sex. All seems effortless and extremely good for the soul, never a dull moment and never a doubt about returning, I miss her as I drive out the gate

Venue is always welcoming and clean and well appointed, just love being there with angelic Arz, will see you soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Freddy1409
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 08:29:12

From the first visit to Arizona I have always wondered what it would be like spending a day in the presence of this amazing lady! Today was the day!

We met around 9, transferred to one car. Seeing Arizona just gets me in the mood, her calm demeanour and quite confidence is unique in my life.

First was a visit to Brooke where we treated Arizona to a 1 hour industry leading massage, to releive the tension in her body. Arz looked even more relaxed after, always sexy!

Leaving Brooke, we headed to Pretoria to visit Liza for a sensational doubles session. The 2 ladies gelled so well, it was like they had worked closely for ages, and not the first time.

Liza hosted us and was extremely grascious in her hospitality. We chatted and had a little wine, I never doubted I was in the presence of 2 unbelievably sexy ladies in mind and body.

Moving to the bedroom for the best doubles session I have ever experienced, the ladies certainly looked after me. They complimented each other seamlessly moving around me with a focus on making sure I was kept busy. It was absolutely awesome. I had a front row seat to sensual girl on girl action, always a stray hand was looking after me.

Our travel was anazing, lots of chatting and a lot of touching. Arz has such a mindblowing body, it never ceases to excite me, combined today with Liza was super special.

Returned Arz to her car around 15:30, nice long goodbye, knowing she had shed her underwear along the way got me really wound up, the backseat of the car crossed my mind, however we agreed to catch up another time!

What an awesome day, it was much better than I could ever have imagined, hope I delivered enough good vibrations to be able to share these 2 ladies again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 16:12:01

The spur of the moment are my absolute favourite sessions. The rush, no script, unplanned and the mystery.....

Its been more than a month since my last punt. Work finished early so made contact with Arizona. Was fortunate enough to be accomodated on such short notice.

We chatted for awhile until i get the que for "playtime". We were into each other the second the door closed behind us. Everything always unfold so natuarally between Arizona and I.
...kissing...fondling....undressing. I ran out of hands and mouths lol....to many beautiful parts to kiss to touch to taste to devour; you want to make love to every part of this lady.

She responds so well to touch. The entire session flowed into a beautiful orgasmic event. I was completely and utterly "jelly" at the knees.

Dont you just love it when a SP is totally into the moment. When you can sense the mutual joy and satisfaction.

Thank you Arizona. What a privilege to spend time with you.

Do yourself a favour and try a GFE with Arizona

Regards BM

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Arizona - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 21:03:53

On 2021-05-07 08:29:12 Freddy1409 said:

From the first visit to Arizona I have always wondered what it would be like spending a day in the presence of this amazing lady! Today was the day!

We met around 9, transferred to one car. Seeing Arizona just gets me in the mood, her calm demeanour and quite confidence is unique in my life.

First was a visit to Brooke where we treated Arizona to a 1 hour industry leading massage, to releive the tension in her body. Arz looked even more relaxed after, always sexy!

Leaving Brooke, we headed to Pretoria to visit Liza for a sensational doubles session. The 2 ladies gelled so well, it was like they had worked closely for ages, and not the first time.

Liza hosted us and was extremely grascious in her hospitality. We chatted and had a little wine, I never doubted I was in the presence of 2 unbelievably sexy ladies in mind and body.

Moving to the bedroom for the best doubles session I have ever experienced, the ladies certainly looked after me. They complimented each other seamlessly moving around me with a focus on making sure I was kept busy. It was absolutely awesome. I had a front row seat to sensual girl on girl action, always a stray hand was looking after me.

Our travel was anazing, lots of chatting and a lot of touching. Arz has such a mindblowing body, it never ceases to excite me, combined today with Liza was super special.

Returned Arz to her car around 15:30, nice long goodbye, knowing she had shed her underwear along the way got me really wound up, the backseat of the car crossed my mind, however we agreed to catch up another time!

What an awesome day, it was much better than I could ever have imagined, hope I delivered enough good vibrations to be able to share these 2 ladies again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Now that sounds amaizing. Perfect retirement plan

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.