[deleted] - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-06-26 08:19:51

Name: Tamica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Tamica's Full Profile]

A gloriously sunny but chilly day in Jhb. She meets me in “Civies”, skin-tight jeans and heals hugging the shapely legs and derrière – what a sight! A warm top hiding her slim waist and full natural boobs. Very fetching and soon all would be revealed. Despite the sun streaming in when curtains were not drawn and supplemented heating, it is still quite cool. A great excuse to cuddle and chat under a blanket. Her warm, slim, female form, soft and silky skinned, is a joy and immense turn-on. Some chat, some erotic play and some strategic withdraws just add to the build-up for a mind blowing finale – still under the blanket. Her lovely, sexy smile brings me back to reality. An hour has slipped away so soon – a short shower, a friendly hug and I am gone – to return again - for sure.RT

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-26 11:24:29

Amazing revue Rogue Trader! Makes me hungry... but then I'm sorted for tonight!!! Mmmm...cant wait!! LOL!
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-30 10:22:49

A while back I visited and was really disappointed when I met her. She looked so much older than her pictures.
I don't know why, but I visited her again. I was was seeing a client nearby and was feeling so horny. Horniness got the better of me and I phoned her against my better judgement, and she was available. She looked much worse than I remembered. I couldn't bring myself to kiss her. She gave me a blowjob, and I left. For those of you that are offended by my review, this is my opinion and my experience. If you guys think that she looks great and has a great body, then you are also entitled to your own opinion. But how so many punters rate her looks and body so highly is beyond my comprehension.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-07-01 11:02:43

@Mr SD, Two reviews, two years apart, similar theme. You must be a glutton for punishment! Anyway the forum is there for users to state their opinion. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” they say, so your opinion must be taken at face value & seen I that light. That her venue needs renovation has been said in reviews including mine. Cleanliness is another matter, particularly personal. Your rating does not ring true with my experience of her which is that she is fastidious about that. RT
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-12 09:12:52

What is it? What is it that keeps me coming back? Is it being met by her, in sexy lingerie? That plays a part I am sure. Is it the sexy figure, shapely legs, delightful derrière? Yes it is – no that’s not all surely? Is it the lovely personality, the smile that lights up her face during a visit? Yes, that must be it – yet there is something more, I feel it, I know it. Is it the erotic play, the exquisite B.J, the superb shag? Yes, that must be it. It’s why I visit is it not, or is it? There is more, I am sure. What is it that I can’t find, can’t describe? It must the delightful combination - getting there – I think! Is the search an end in itself? Do I search in vain for some mythical holy-grail? Who knows? Do I care? Probably not, so I keep visiting. R.T.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

IMPI
IMPI - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-26 16:29:29

Rogue Trader.You sound more like a poet than a punter?
IMPI
IMPI - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-26 16:29:29

Rogue Trader.You sound more like a poet than a punter?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-27 07:32:43

Hi IMPI. I have no latent ambition to be a poet. Having said that though, playing with Tamica and shagging her is certainly something to wax lyrical about. RT
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-01 09:30:48

A long trip away and it’s been some time before this week brought the opportunity to visit Tamica again. She met me in a one-piece that covered the bare essentials but showed off her slim figure to perfection. Hair cut shorter than usual, face stunningly made up, full shapely breasts, slim waist, sexy derrière and shapely legs – emphasized by high heeled sandals. I have seldom seen her look this sexy - Instant boner. I could not take my eyes off her. Heart throbbing, bristling with desire and trembling in anticipation of what would inevitably follow I tried to resist salivating – that would have been embarrassing.
So, I was a little reluctant to agree to her suggestion of a double with Divine. Well, am I glad I did. Divine is cute & petite, kisses erotically, enjoys a muffing and her oral skills have been honed expertly – (helped by Tamica & Xtacee maybe?). After some fun with Divine, and with Tamica taking care of anything not getting enough attention, Tamica took over for more erotic play and the finishing touches. WOW, MUST GET MORE OF THESE TWO. Reminiscent of times with Tamica and Xtacee when they worked together, a combination that will be well remembered by long standing ESA members. RT

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-29 22:52:37

No two visits to Tamica are quite the same. This time she meets me in a little black number with a skirt so short that it barely covers her shapely derrière. She has lost a little weight and is absolutely stunning – though to be fair - she always is. Slim shapely legs, one of my favourite body features, are defined by high heeled sandals. She bends and I am overwhelmed by the sight of labia revealed below her skirt. I am a little short of time but have enough to enjoy her to the full.
The revealing black number is soon shed; preliminaries are swiftly dealt with and not much of our usual chat before getting into some erotic play including her delightful oral. She is in the mood, so not long and we enjoy various positions. One, not tried for a while, requires more fitness than I am really presently up to. That is soon abandoned for less strenuous alternatives, but still very energetic. We both enjoy the coital activity and I try to draw it out to prolong the pleasure.
All too soon we are side by side; hearts pounding and needing time to recover. There is a little time to chat, and time for very necessary recovery before a quick shower and unwanted, but necessarily rushed, departure. RT

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.