Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-22 01:53:33

Name: Mistress Kink

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Mistress Kink's Full Profile]

So this is my first time posting a review but a review worth posting. Guys....if you've ever wanted to experience pleasure at an all new level..Mistress Kink is your gal. This was my first experience ever in the BDSM field but man.....what an experience. Couldn't believe what I was missing. Was very nervous at first but the initial talk with her made me a bit more relaxed and comfortable in sense...you'll know what mean when you visit her. And she explains to you on what to expect and expect to be punished....alot but in a very erotic way... I've been to Shanty before but for a tantric session some time back. But I think I've orgasmed alot more in this session than the tantric one. She actually incorporates a bit of that tantra technique in her session. The stimulation during the whole session is amazing!! And after the session you actually feel more aware of yourself and your surroundings....its like everything is clearer. The rush you feel afterwards is better than jumping out of a plane. I also had pleasure of meeting her Master just before I left. The guy has the presence of a rockstar....awesome guy. After he greeted me, he went to Shanty.....she kneeled down, he put a leash on her and called her his slave. Now that was an awesome sight.....it was like things you only see on TV but I had the luck to see it upfront. I think she was going to punished for taking a bit longer with me. Sorry Shanty, but I'm sure you'll enjoyed it. :-D. Anyway I don't want to give too much away and go into more detail as it will take away that excitement of not knowing what's going to happen next. I was blind folded. All I got left to say is keep an open mind, show her respect, feel every touch, listen carefully, DON'T drop the ball, have fun and enjoy every erotic moment. Thank you Mistress :-)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Big_Boss
Big_Boss - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-23 08:05:23

So this is my first time posting a review but a review worth posting. Guys....if you've ever wanted to experience pleasure at an all new level..Mistress Kink is your gal. This was my first experience ever in the BDSM field but man.....what an experience. Couldn't believe what I was missing. Was very nervous at first but the initial talk with her made me a bit more relaxed and comfortable in sense...you'll know what mean when you visit her. And she explains to you on what to expect and expect to be punished....alot but in a very erotic way... I've been to Shanty before but for a tantric session some time back. But I think I've orgasmed alot more in this session than the tantric one. She actually incorporates a bit of that tantra technique in her session. The stimulation during the whole session is amazing!! And after the session you actually feel more aware of yourself and your surroundings....its like everything is clearer. The rush you feel afterwards is better than jumping out of a plane. I also had pleasure of meeting her Master just before I left. The guy has the presence of a rockstar....awesome guy. After he greeted me, he went to Shanty.....she kneeled down, he put a leash on her and called her his slave. Now that was an awesome sight.....it was like things you only see on TV but I had the luck to see it upfront. I think she was going to punished for taking a bit longer with me. Sorry Shanty, but I'm sure you'll enjoyed it. :-D. Anyway I don't want to give too much away and go into more detail as it will take away that excitement of not knowing what's going to happen next. I was blind folded. All I got left to say is keep an open mind, show her respect, feel every touch, listen carefully, DON'T drop the ball, have fun and enjoy every erotic moment. Thank you Mistress :-)

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[email protected] - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-23 09:46:42

I had thee honour of visiting this amazing mistress on friday,as i walked in i was blown away by her,charm,beauty and smile....it was kinky all the way......Mistress Kink made me feel so welcome,after the greetings we were onto it....full on bondage and her kinky touch is amazing to say the least....she really takes her time and enjoys it all.....the session was deep,profound and intriguing,i will be back for more.....had some incredible multiple orgasms that left me thinking of our meeting days after....thanx Mistress

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-23 11:24:07

Thanks for all the laughs slave I enjoyed the session alot
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-23 19:49:07

Big Boss: Master says: "you were the shit" hahahaha he thoroughly enjoyed seeing the bemusement on your face when he arrived. A rock star? You're right he plays the drums, base guitar and electric guitar all over my body with his leather floggers (hand made by me) whips and canes. He caned me 50 times Saturday evening for depriving him his time so I could see you hahaha
roydoors
roydoors - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-25 13:40:31

I have visited Shanty before for a Tantra session, which was great. I have been interested in bdsm for several years now, so when I saw she was returning to Joburg for a visit and offering bdsm combined with Tantra sessions, I wasted no time in making a booking. She was very accommodating with my late booking time. I arrived there and was truely captivated for the entire two hour session. Although very different from my first booking the combination of bdsm and tantra was an amazing experience. She catered for everything I had requested and added in her own extras to enhance the session. It was unlike any bdsm session I have experienced. Thank you Shanty for opening me up to what bdsm should really be about and for the amazing session. For anyone looking to explore the world of bdsm or for anyone already in it, I would recommend a visit to Shanty for her own unique bdsm/tantra session. I look forward to our next meeting Shanty!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Curious_seeker
Curious_seeker - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-29 20:25:01

Area: Observatory

A very kinky and compassionate mistress & guide. She gracefully stretched my personal boundries further than I would have dared to dream possible whilst being in complete control. Make an effort to surrender - it is blissfully worth it!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Curious_seeker
Curious_seeker - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-31 17:40:48

Area: Observatory

So I returned to the intriguing Mistress - with gratitude. She demands surrender, which I give freely. With a spine-tingling laugh Mistress dishes out equally pain and pleasure. And I surrender in wave after wave.
I could not wish for a more intuitive mistress or a better guide. She is quite remarkable. I orgasm at the memory...

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-31 20:18:25

You make me smile, SLAVE - you thanked me for lighting your fire...thank you for my lighter that you initialled...you'll surely be giving me light for a long time to come as I light up...candles hahahaha
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-31 20:28:15

Wave after wave, drifting away...my feet can't touch the ground...slowly drifint...wave after wave of orgasm...how many orgasms did you have slave...cuM cum tell the audience...YOU broke the 53 orgasms record today didn't you!!! Wave after wave...drifing away...my feet can't toch the ground...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.