Navigation
Seventies_Nick
Seventies_Nick - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-07 17:06:21

Name: Mistress Kink

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Mistress Kink's Full Profile]

If I could rate this Goddess 7/5 I would. Seriously ESA, you should consider providing that option on this site to cater for the genuinely rare treasures.

Mistress Kink is not for the fainthearted, but believe me, you will be sent upon a journey like literally no other. She is far more beautiful than she appears in her pics (with no disrespect intended towards her gorgeous pics). In addition, she is highly intellectual, which is a particular turn on for me.

She has the ability to set a scene that will blow your mind away, which is rare in the South African BDSM community. From literally the moment I arrived, until the minute I left, I was spellbound in the scenario she had planned for me. She never broke character. Whatever your kink, she'll cater to it and then some. She's not called Mistress Kink for nothing.

She managed to push and break boundaries (in particular pain and mental barriers) of mine, that I did not think was possible. And the result was indescribable. I can honestly say that my first session today with her was the most exhilarating, illuminating and liberating experience of my life. And I for one is now a devout fan of Mistress Kink.

Today I experienced 12 orgasms in our two hour session and I will try and break that record next time I visit. Its been 5 hours since I left, and I'm still quivering with orgasmic bliss.

Pain is pleasure, and pleasure is pain. I do not have the words to do justice to the pleasures derived today.

Thank you Mistress Kink!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-09 07:54:06

@ Nick - your words leave me speachless. Your compliments ring in my ears. You sure know how to motivate me to give you my all time best everytime you return. I trust you're still buzzing on orgasms everytime you get a nipple stand hahahahaha

Can't wait for our next "play scene" wear your kinky smile with confidence and pride! My girls and I are still talking about your play time!

Mistress Kink
l2f33
l2f33 - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-09 13:04:14

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Wow, what can I say? It was my first time to be exposed to the world of BDSM, these guys are 100% professional and entertaining.
I met Lady Ray who gave me a light introduction into discipline and then the most amazing massage thereafter ever. (Believe me I am a 55 year old male and have been around the block a couple of times but NEVER had a better experience). I felt like I was part of the team and the couple running the venue were only too keen to help and show me the ropes
The whole experience is one that I will treasure and never forget. I would like to say well done to the team for service excellence and I will definitely be back.

J

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 650
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-11 20:34:19

Thhank you for bearing witness to me enslaving my newest sub slave girl that night. We enjoyed having you as our overnight guest @ Kink House B&B. Can't wait to have you again.

Wear your kinky smile hahahaha

Mistress Kink & Team
CJ1
CJ1 - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-16 15:42:19

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

I eventually convinced myself to experience something very, very different from what I am used to. A booking to see to Mistress Kink for what she terms a "structured enslavery" booking was the decision made. I was nervous beyond belief and very hesitant to follow through with it. But a little while later, there I was - my lilly white ass and extremely vanilla outlook on life standing with Miss Eve explaining things to me.

The time spent with these incredible ladies (Mistress Kink and her slave girls are all indeed LADIES) is something I don't think I will ever have words to describe to any degree of accuracy. I was taken on a journey that I could never have imagined.

I tell you with absolute conviction that if you are new to this type of thing and want a safe, professional and yet mind-blowing introduction to this world, then Mistress Kink is the lady to call. I discovered a part of myself that day that I had never believed I would discover. Will I enter deeper into the world of BDSM? No, I don't think so but, going forward, I will experience sex and sexuality at a much deeper level and with more intensity than ever before.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-19 18:41:45

Thank you for your honesty CJ. I'm blown away by the clarity of your words and decisciveness and accuracy of recapturing the events.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your booking!

For those who want to SEE or MAKE my slave girl squirt...book now.

Keep your kinky smiles
Mistress K
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-19 18:46:43

Thank you for your honesty CJ. I'm blown away by the clarity of your words and decisciveness and accuracy of recapturing the events.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your booking!

For those who want to SEE or MAKE my slave girl squirt...book now.

Keep your kinky smiles
Mistress K
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-20 21:42:04

Area: Observatory

Shit.. Where to begin??? The beginning? Well I've always been interested in the bdsm scene but taking the next step was a huge step that was, during the telephone conversations made surprisingly easy.
I decided that if I'm doing this I'll do it properly and book Mistress and a slave for the evening. Upon arrival I was overwhelmed, I was met by two of Mistress' slaves, Lady Ray (who I'm convinced I'll see in the near future) and Chanel who made me wait, quite deliberately, whilst listening to what was happening in the dungeon.
When Mistress called for me I was greeted by the sight of Lady Ray with bull whip in hand and miss Alice dressed in black lingerie and strapped to a bench. They were putting on quite a show! If that wasn't enough, Master was in the same dungeon with Chastidy tied up on the same cross in Mistress' profile.
It was quite an introduction! I was scared, excited, nervous, anxious all at the same time. I've never felt anything like that level of anticipation.
That is where I'll leave my story to your imagination. But when it came to an end it was swear to God the most intense orgasim I've ever had. The rush and buzz I felt lasted a good twenty minutes, opposed to 1 or at best two minutes. Nothing like it ever... I have to go back.

To sum it up:
Professional
Hygienic
Clean
Safe
Kinky
Welcoming

I don't have enough words for this Lady and her girls!

Thank you again Mistress!

P.S. I still owe you 10 canings. ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-27 08:23:23

Matt,

It was quite a site to watch your face as Chastidy squirted that night waaaaahahahaha

You were a great sports and I hope you're practising your fore arm muscles and rope tying techniques...who knows I might call on you the next time I enslave a girl very wicked very evil very kinky verrrrrry sadistic grinz.

Keep smiling
Mistress K
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-27 08:29:52

@ Matt - feel free to review Venus (Chanel) and Lady Ray on esa too. They both joined this week and I'm sure they'd welcome your review

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.