Navigation
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-14 14:40:05

On 2019-02-14 12:39:10 T man A said:
Good day
I am a white male, South African, 18 and handsome.

This will be my first time being with a lady in this respect.

I just want to find out if there is something needed to know before I go?

My friend, Welcome.

If I were to start all over again, this is what I would do.

1. Look at all the profiles in your area.

2. Decide what it is that you want, service wise. Do you want a massage, a massage with a happy ending of some sort, or a full house working girl.

3. Now Pic your type, if you don't lreasy know what your type is.

4. Now that you have a good idea who you like, check out their reviews, follow the forum and maybe see if they interact and how, it will prepare you to get over the shyness of the first meet.

5. Once you have found a lady you like, with good reviews, send her a PM if you're shy like me or also want to keep your phone number private until you're ready to call. Once you find out how much the lady's rates are and you're happy, go ahead and call her to make your booking, discuss what you'd like, ask her any questions about something you like or don't like, for example, is she in a private secure venue or a house with a red light outside and flashing neon "girls girls girls" sign outside.

Remember once you are ready to call her, know that if you make an appointment, you must keep it. The lady is running a business and will be waiting for you, turning other potential clients away.

If you need any more advice your more than welcome to PM me or make a list in the general discussion part of this forum.

All the best bud.

Duke
MrGCpt
MrGCpt - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-15 15:43:38

I'm in a similar position. Also joined a long time ago. Went gold today.

Petrified and shy to book but I have had the pleasure of pm'ing meg.

I'm still to take the step as the horror stories and scamsters is the thing that makes it uncomfortable

After spending an entire day looking at profiles and reviews I'm even more bewildered.

The top 10 is scary as I still have that, "I may not be good enough" or big enough or whatever thing in the back of my head.

Yes I understand it's a business transaction and I shouldn't feel that way, but I'm not dead inside and it is what it is.

This is harder than it seems.
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-16 20:11:19

Only go to service providers with good reviews and let the more expirience punters book the neewbies.

Your first booking you will be so on your nerves and scared. I am still like that now.

Dont worry that you will not be good enough or whatever. There are good woman out there.

And duke of hazard's advice is good. Follow it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-17 01:59:05

Don't read too much into the ratings on looks (face, body etc.) otherwise you'll be disappointed. Learned this the hard way when I started punting. As a first timer, go for Gold - basic membership won't cut it as far as pictures are concerned.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-07-24 12:55:52

Hi,

I also had a disappointing time with my 1st "punt" I've been to a massage venue twice and had a great time. So I thought it was time to try something else and man I wasn't the venue was safe but the couches in the room smelt funky. The women who I choose could see that it was my 1st time and I keep telling her it was and the nerves didn't help. On the good side the blow was great but some of my requests didn't happen,I'm not giving up on this as I am very interested in all of this but hey you live and learn.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-30 23:10:48

That guy joined in 2011, and this is his first post...?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-30 23:15:18

Hi all.
White male here. 42, good looking, single, 6pack. Well educated.
It's my first time out. In fact my first time out of the house. Can you please give me some tips on how to charm a lady. And pointers for my first date.

Can you also tell me what color shirt and socks I should wear on my first date.
Thanks all you smart, kind people.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-31 11:19:44

On 2019-07-30 23:15:18 Valintino said:
Hi all.
White male here. 42, good looking, single, 6pack. Well educated.
It's my first time out. In fact my first time out of the house. Can you please give me some tips on how to charm a lady. And pointers for my first date.

Can you also tell me what color shirt and socks I should wear on my first date.
Thanks all you smart, kind people.

I thought you was black!
Any ways, a bright green paisley shirt and yellow socks with orange crocks should have the ladies swooning over you boss. Dont forget your wallet on the first date tho.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 00:52:23

It's possibly a blessing in disguise. Pull the chute while you can.

This thing can mess with your soul. And your pocket.

Take the time to reassess your life's choices.
Meg
Meg - Re: Disappointed in my first endeavours.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-16 11:05:08

On 2019-02-15 15:43:38 MrGCpt said:
I'm in a similar position. Also joined a long time ago. Went gold today.

Petrified and shy to book but I have had the pleasure of pm'ing meg.

I'm still to take the step as the horror stories and scamsters is the thing that makes it uncomfortable

After spending an entire day looking at profiles and reviews I'm even more bewildered.

The top 10 is scary as I still have that, "I may not be good enough" or big enough or whatever thing in the back of my head.

Yes I understand it's a business transaction and I shouldn't feel that way, but I'm not dead inside and it is what it is.

This is harder than it seems.

I promise I'll be gentle.
I've had a fair amount of new clients and made them into confedant clients.
To me looks doesn't matter.
It's about being comfortable in letting the lady guide you and for once not just try and take the lead. Go slow...listen; respect and observe. That's the only way to enjoy a amazing booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.