Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-14 13:21:20

Name: Meg

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Meg's Full Profile]

Dearest Meg

After nearly two years I finally had the honor of meeting you. When looking at your profile and your stunning photo sets it is quite easy to have very high expectations.

And then Meg, you go an exceed all those expectations in every way possible! Your physicall beauty is clear to see from your pictures, but they do not do justice to how truly gorgeous your really are. Also, your physical beauty is just the tip of the iceberg. When spending time with you one uncovers the gentle, caring and genuine soul that is uniquely you.

There is just nothing you can be faulted on. From your impeccable telephone manners, your professionalism and punctuality to the amazing sensual massage to the warm goodbye. You truly set the standard Meg!

Guys...Meg deserves our utmost repect and support. If you are after a 5 star service you need not look any further!

Thank you Meg for the amazing time spent together. Being in your company was simply a privilege and a honor and an experience I cannot wait to repeat very soon.

Xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Meg
Meg - Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-14 14:06:43

Oh wow what a lovely review! Thank you so much.
Ps:think I told you time flies when your in good company.
And what a Gentlemen you are!
Can wait for our next in counter.
Thank you so much for a lovely time.
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-15 22:33:28

I have been watching this profile for a long time and hoping to find a gap to book. After a couple of failed attempts, I finally managed to get a booking. From the venue which is a great private home to the warm personality and professionalism I was blown away. Meg is truly a gem. She is a wonderful person..they type you wished you met when you were in your youth that you could take home to mom. She has a stunning figure.. super hygienic and offers a super service. She met me in the doorway in a sexy outfit which revealed her perfect body. You don't get service and a personality to match like this lady. I will definitely make the effort to return...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4628
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-16 05:11:26

Thank you for the lovely review Incognito.
Like playing dress up....;-)
Mwah
Donkey123
Donkey123 - Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-16 10:52:45

Simply THE best and sexiest lady in Pretoria.she actually looks much better than what you see in her photos. Extremely classy and knows exactly how to treat and satisfy a man.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-16 11:00:41
Edited: 2018-08-16 11:06:59

Also been contemplating meeting her since I saw her profile, and finaly got hold of her and I am extatic and infactuated that I did and that I met her.

She dresses like your hottest fantasy and greets U wearing the hottest clothes ever, from there I kid you not you're allready at half mast in anticipation, when the clothes drop you will experience a further delight her body is petit and toned with gorgeous boobs and responsive nipples she is beyond sexy and touching her is absolute bliss, her skills is extremely satisfying and the touches and careses during the massage gets the blood pumping she is very erotic and good at what she does, you are in for a surprise.
Meg takes her time and devotes your time to you,absolute professional and very very sexy and pleasant to get along with , I will recommend a visit to everyone but word of caution once wil never be enough.

Face:5/5
Body:5/5
Telephone Manner:5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service:5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos?Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4633
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-16 11:30:38

On 2018-08-16 11:00:41 Chronos said:

Also been contemplating meeting her since I saw her profile, and finaly got hold of her and I am extatic and infactuated that I did and that I met her.

She dresses like your hottest fantasy and greets U wearing the hottest clothes ever, from there I kid you not you're allready at half mast in anticipation, when the clothes drop you will experience a further delight her body is petit and toned with gorgeous boobs and responsive nipples she is beyond sexy and touching her is absolute bliss, her skills is extremely satisfying and the touches and careses during the massage gets the blood pumping she is very erotic and good at what she does, you are in for a surprise.
Meg takes her time and devotes your time to you,absolute professional and very very sexy and pleasant to get along with , I will recommend a visit to everyone but word of caution once wil never be enough.

Face:5/5
Body:5/5
Telephone Manner:5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service:5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos?Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thank you so much for the visit. Seems like if it wasn't for that post you wouldn't have inquired about my services.
Or should I thank MR John?
Loved you visit.
Hope there are many more to cum.
Take care sexy....;-)
Donkey123
Donkey123 - Re: Review - Meg - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Meg - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-16 12:13:16

Meg is simply THE most amazing esa girl in Pretoria. Have been visiting her while I wad in Pretoria for many years and cannot wait to see her again. Sexiest and most classy ever.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4637
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-16 15:31:51

Thank you for the review sweetheart.
And welcome to ESA as a member, took you long enough lol.
Now you can rate the ladies as much as you like....the purple world is you playground.
Have fun!
See you hopefully again in September ...
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Review - Meg - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-21 07:34:08

This is the second time I had the privilege to spend time with Meg. She is truly a beautiful person inside and outside. She is intelligent and can hold a conversation on any topic.

As for her service, there is just nothing that can be faulted. She is a MG but let me tell you, treat her right and with the respect she deserves and it will be one of the best sensual experiences you’ll ever have. So in short, don’t wait, just go ahead and book an hour or two for her to spoil you!

Thank you just for being you Meg, time in your company is always only an honour!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.