DebbieReese - Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 13:43:19
Edited: 2011-06-09 13:44:37

Dear Forum Users/Advertisers

For an outline of how this works click read this thread: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Winner of the 1st heat was Skyler www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php who's prize was delivered in good order.

The 2nd heat runs from the 8th to the 14th of June 2011 the winner will be announced on the 15th of June 2011.

Kind regards,
Debbie Reese
ESA Call Centre
andrew007
andrew007 - Re: Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Re: Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 14:05:49

I'm laying even money Skyler to dominate this competition again and take the prize for the 2nd leg aswell!
(Unless, Debbie, theres fine print disallowing consecutive winners!?)
Anyway i joined ESA as a GoldMember purely because of the increase of Video chats...i mean, currently Jordan is on, Platinum Playgirls will in all probability be on l8r, Charlie also uses technology to her advantage,...list goes on and on.
Joining as a Gold Member is the best thing i culd've done!!! I'm a Squiirrellllllllll!!
nesh
nesh - Re: Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 15:38:19

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN WELL JORDAN AND ALL THE LADIES USE THE SAME ADD THEY WORK TOGETHER WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT BE THE NEXT WINNER.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Video chat competition, 2nd heat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 914
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-15 13:37:39

The winner of the 2nd heat is Sammy www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

The winning video has been set to free-view and any logged in member will be able to view it.

It can be viewed here:
www.esa.co.za/recordedchat/chatplayer.php

The winner will be contacted during the course of the day for arrangement of her prize delivery.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.