Navigation
TurkishDelight
TurkishDelight - My experience CT
My experience CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-20 14:26:50

Hi guys. I've been seeing WGs for about a year and a half now and was wondering if any of you had the same experience. I'm in my late 40's, white and middle class. I was as nervous as hell my first time and the session only lasted like 5 mins.The condom was barely on when I shot my load. Everytime thereafter the nerves would get slightly better but even today when I see somebody NEW then I get that uneasy feeling as if i'm going into the unknown. What she like and would I bump into anybody I know? etc. Eventually I settled on a regular and have seen her about 10-15 times now. Every now and then I wander and try somebody new... men will be men. I've never had a full-on erection with any of them. Either the nerves have taken over or perhaps the condom just doesn't do it. Perhaps even the age thing. I doubt the latter cos my morning glory proves otherwise. Damn I wish I could take him out for lunch one day :)
The most i've paid is R950 for the hour. I thought i'd treat myself to Jesse in Greenpoint. She is by far the hottest chick i've been with and was really looking forward to it. I was so intimidated by her beauty I couldn't even get it up. Anyway she had a plan of satisfying me in the end which was one consolation. Would like to see her again but I believe her rates are now R1500 which is a bit steep. I often wonder how much the guys out there lay out every month cos this business can get quite costly. Sometimes it's better just to stay home and pull wire ...money back in pocket haha
Would love some honesty and look forward to some replies to this forum. Suppose we can't all be well hung horizontal champions now can we??
voete2006
voete2006 - Re: My experience CT
Re: My experience CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-20 16:27:21

I find your post refreshingly honest. I have exactly the same symptoms as you, even after 15 years of punting. I rarely last longer than 6-7 minutes with a WG, but can last up to 60 minutes when slogging the old lady. But the nerves never really settle down. It's not so bad when I go to a venue, and don't have to phone ahead of time. I struggle to get a 100% errection. And to be brutally honest - I have had the best shags with girls that could be classified as plus size or 'run-in'. When I visit a really hot girl I seldomly get a super hard erection. I have also tried to visit only one girl for a while - but it gets boring.

The most I've ever paid for 1h is R1500. And that was a fucking waste. I try to keep in the R450 to R650 price range these days. I think that it might have an effect on my dick. When I know I'm being screwd it doesnt work so well ;)

My expenditure is directly proportional to the 'cash' my business generates. Some months I don't do any cash business, then no punting. Other months I can indulge 2-3 times per week.

The cool thing about punting for me, is that I don't have to be a horizintal champion. Cumming is cumming, if it takes 5 minutes or 60 minutes, I like it all the same.
TurkishDelight
TurkishDelight - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-20 16:44:45

haha I like some of your comments. My problem with the old lady is that sometimes I get soft on her. Maybe it's cos I know what I can be getting somewhere else. Not fair on her but the body is a strange thing.
My regular charges me R400 for half hour cos that's all I need. She charges others slightly more. Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy 10 and get 1 free :)
Anything over R750 I start thinking 'Na, I don't need that anymore'
voyager69
voyager69 - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-21 08:32:55

lol, i know the feeling. Its amazing how the dick responds to certain situations - with certain chicks one can hardly get or maintain a full erection - and ive banged over 200 in my lifetime, including my 10 year punting career. Then again it also depends on technique - some wg's know how to turn a guy on and get them hard with some good oral stimulation (very important), then u get others who put no effort into it or clearly only seem interested in getting it over and done with. The more comfortable i feel with WG and in my surroundings, the better i perform :)
wackhead81
wackhead81 - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-07 11:25:37

hey guys its good too know that other punters feel and go through the same thing i feel and go through !

i've been punting for 8 years now , while courting my wife and while being married too my wife ! the thing is i like the adventure of going out and looking for a WG ! some times i'll drive around for hours just looking ! then i see something that spots my eye and off i go ! with girls off the street bj's with condoms on only at venues full house for an hour no problem but like you guys mentioned its getting into the venue i worry about , who's watching me , who's following me i get overly worried ! with girls themselves its cool 5min for a blow , a chat and the rest of the time afforded to me the deed ! regular wgs are cool , i'm still looking for my regular girl she dissappeared from the venue were she worked, (bridgittes parow) ! her name is mia coloured chick looks arabic , not the best looking in the world but my god could she do it !

taking on new wg's are risky , regulars no what you like and treat you well !

well thats my 2 cents worth :)
jimgunn
jimgunn - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-17 09:55:15

the problem comes in where you make a connection as a regular then the w.g up's and retires,lol...and i must be honest the quality of w.g has been steadily and now even rapidly declining over the years,e.g i had a session yesterday with one for couldn't even provide me proper directions to her place for 30 mins..and again,as soon as cash was in hand the "charm" disappeared and the excuses of "i dont do this and that" started coming out...sometimes you really do want to dish out a couple of klappe....and im sorry chaps...NO pussy is worth r1500 an hour,the w.g charging that is nothing short of dillusional about what she does for a living and quite possible thinks that she is a princess in a fairytale and not a....(be politically correct now.._W.G.....i tend to call it something else also starting with W.......
Phoenix11
Phoenix11 - Re: My experience CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-17 11:29:47

Gents, I all of a sudden dont feel alone anymore. :-)
I am fortunate to be divorced so some fo your stresses I dont have. I am doing this for the last 6 years and I also battle with the hour thing. I again prefer the tlc thing so I book the all night as far as possible. This way, I get to set the scene and get comfortable. I think it is not the body which is the problem, it is the mind. :-) We know this is not who we really are and due to the mind knowing that, it causes floppy behaviours. Yes, this is taking in consideration the wg does not put you off with some signs you dont need. No to this or that or she just dont do it for you. I also had a regular and now searching again for that one who I can be comfortable with. I easily spend a few g's per month getting what I want, but still not happy with all the results. :-)
incognito
incognito - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-17 12:24:25

Hey Wackhead..where are the best places to drive around Cape Town? And what do you normally see on the menu ou there?
wackhead81
wackhead81 - Re: My experience CT
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-29 12:37:32

hey incognito

i live in the northern suburbs so my first port of call is the mcdonalds in bellville lots of wg's there all depends on the timing , if its quite just carryon driving up voortrekker road towards parow there are plenty of wg's along the way all depends on your taste voortrekker road all the way to goodwood will have wg's ! milnerton has a few as well but like i said previously it all depends on your taste ! main road from obs to kennilworth lots of wg's ! i don't really drive into town but i have heard there are quite a few lurking around !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.