Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-21 11:06:10

Name: Natalie

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Natalie's Full Profile]

Wow, I had great session with this bubbly, friendly, sexy and gorgeous lady.

She is class elegance & sexiness in person. Without a doubt one of the most genuine beautiful roses you could hope to meet. We had an amazing session with set boundaries and respect throughout yet fun and light conversation from hello till see you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

projectx
projectx - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 12:09:04

Everything you would ever need, she looks better than the photos and has a stunning body. We clicked and i did not opt for the massage. Safe parking and a clean venue. Natalie made me feel very special and I will return as much as possible.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-06-21 12:19:10

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I've visited this lovely lady a few times but have been delayed in writing a review.

I frequented Natalie in the previous venue which was still in Centurion. She offers a great service, very accommodating and has a super killer body.

Service has a very nice twist and her touch is something to experience. This lady is a hidden gem that is waiting to be discovered. Amazing service!!

If you think her photos are amazing try meeting her in person and you'll thank me later.

Will I return? Absolutely

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Macmuffin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
shane8
shane8 - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 13:17:50

Pleasant young lady that has energy. Can be described as sweet n sexy. But these something missing. Passion. She will glady oblige your request but a lack of enthusiasm loses her 1 point.

Good but not the best.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-09 12:39:43

Visited Natalie last month actually about 14 days ago.

Face-She had a lot of eye makeup applied sort of gothic look which I did not expect from a "Shy" girl so from what I could see I rated accordingly.

Body - She is indeed very tall, me being 1.72 but 69 position worked out well.
Her boobs did not look like implants at all, looked natural, infact I was a bit confused expecting to see and feel them firm and perky as in the pictures and she did also say that its not how she expected them to turn out as well i.e. she expected them to be the way I had expected.
She does have a tattoo on her butt which I did not really find attractive and which is why I never explore Doggy Style with her and settled for just 69 and missionary positions.

Personality - 200% very SHY as stated in previous reviews and for a SP in this game for this long it felt as if it was her first day and I was her first client i.e. I expected to follow her lead instead she was waiting on me so best to clear all this up in the booking stages.

Personal cleanliness - She did take a shower in my booked time and never let me join her which was a bummer. She was clean shaven with a great looking pink as pink can be FLOSSIE, which tasted as good as it looked.

Service - I did ask for her to wear any of her recent profile outfits and was told that she had NONE available for the booking.For the hour rate paid the massage was not up to par, more a light rub of oil over your back and some light nail drag action across your back and groin area and thats it. The BJ was covered which was another bummer. She did have a cough during and after and when I asked about it I was informed that she was on antibiotics for having flu like symptoms excluding a fever and the runs which explains my 14 days later review.

I have had my eye on Natalie for a very long time and finally made the booking but I guess my expectations were set too high.
She is a very nice girl, dont get me wrong but I have had better service for less than her rate for an hour FH.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 22:05:17

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Tall lady , nice boobs, figure ok. Sometimes you meet someone and there is just no spark between them, just going through the motion and I think this was the case here.
Maybe not her fault entirely, but for the price I think there is better service out there. Maybe someone else will find her service satisfactory

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 18:27:41

I had the privilege of spending time with Natalie. It was absolute amazing. She has a super personality and made me feel right at home, unlike some others. She is accommodating and kind and did everything right to set the mood. Easy going with my desires at heart. Awesome tight body and boobs to die for. If I may be perfectly honest it was some of the best sex I’ve ever had. In fact, I probably won’t go to any other girl. Natalie has set a high standard. Thank you Natalie. Hope to see you again real soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until [email protected] built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Wildwilly84
Wildwilly84 - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 13:46:36

Had the privilege to visit Natalie today. Beautiful tall lady. Easily one of the most beautiful faces I have seen.
Started off with a shower and then onto the massage part. Nice back and leg massage. Turned around and then the fun started. Opted to give Natalie a massage too which by the looks of it she thoroughly enjoyed.HE was fantastic. Shy girl at first but if you respect her you will have a good time. Thanks Natalie and remember the idea for your next photo shoot.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Wildwilly84 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
davidjnrjacobs
davidjnrjacobs - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-04 09:03:23

Stunningly beautiful, the massage was very relaxing and mostly a rousing, beautiful personality. Must say her body is even better in real life and no need to even try and explain the perfection of her assets. After the message we had allot of fun but I will not elaborate to much on that. Definitely one of the best girls, I will definitely return for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until davidjnrjacobs built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Pierre van Ryneveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Natalie - Centurion/Pierre van Ryneveld Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-08-04 08:53:44

Area: Centurion/Pierre van Ryneveld

Okay so I’m a sucker for dark brown/black hair with blue eyes and shit when I saw Natalie at the door I was immediately excited.

She has that beautiful look that I like with really nice long legs so I just couldn’t wait to have this booking and be in the room too see her naked.

Wowza Natalie did not disappoint at all. Lovely sexy body with the right curves all in the right places and just seeing those piercing blue eyes stare at me for my heart racing. She has a lovely pair of boobies and very tasty and delectable.

She also has a very tasty body in other regions and she really gets nice and wet when you get her going and very responsive in the best kind of way.

She definitely has good skills and to hear her moan in your ear as she enjoys the moment with you just gets one so hard that you just want to keep going.

Although I tried my best to hold out but I just couldn’t anymore and exploded.

Really awesome experience and will definitely return just too see those beautiful blue eyes.

Thank you Natalie for an amazing experience.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until s69y built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.