Navigation
Shyam7771
Shyam7771 - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-01 10:46:07

Name: Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place's Full Profile]

1-2-3, then 4 which she later brought to my attention!
This girl has Sass, personality, humour, intelligence and is Sexy AF!
The moment she opened the door smiled and hugged , we clicked ... 11/10 Lexi. Great at conversation too & not shy to enjoy herself once she is comfy. Treat her kindly and you won't be disappointed. Lexi THANK YOU,you know whats happening on the next visit ;). To Jackie...👍 She's fantastic and a keeper.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place
Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 17:02:09

@tWeenZ wow thank you so much for the wonderful review hun.

Hehe spending days together now that does sound good.

The scars definitely never influenced my service but thank you for the mention about it, spoken like a true gentleman.

Kisses
Lexi
Xx
Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 17:10:17

@shyam7771 you had me at 1,2,3 and 4. I felt so comfortable in your presence, you're an amazing guy.

Looking forward to the next visit for you know what to happen.

Kisses
Lexi
Xx

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-02 18:23:05
Edited: 2019-07-02 18:33:40

<b>Name:</b> Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Cresta

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=58170" target="_blank">View Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place's Full Profile</a>]

When God wanted to show us one of the beauties of his creation he created lexi, what an awesome soul, sweet, funny, kind, her eyes had me lost, oh and that laugh is something special lol, she has an amazing body, She makes sure you leave smiling..Would I return? I never felt like leaving! Cherish every second in your presence. Thank you lexi stay awesome! Oh and i hope you reach that number one spot if you don't always remember in my books you will have a permanent spot as number one.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-03 10:35:05

@Shyam7771. Thank you! I concur, Lexi is most definitely a keeper. She is friendly, gentle and a young lady who takes care of herself and very approachable.

It's great having you here Sexy Lexi!

Many hugs,
Jackie Xxx
Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-05 12:20:48

Wow reading your lovely review just made me smile, thanks so much hun.

I just love spending time with you, so kind and gentle.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Kisses
Lexi
Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-08 17:00:48

As I entered the door and I layed my eyes on her I thought to myself wow has my soul left earth and entered into paradise?! The cutest being in the cutest outfit, She is definitely from heaven. And then she took me to a place closed the door behind us and this is where I figured that she isn't only beautiful but intelligent, kind, awesome, funny and so much more I am struggling to find the proper words to describe her but words could never do justice to this amazing woman. Her voice gives me goosebumps.. Her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.. Her eyes had me lost in a world of my own. it was such an honour and privilege to be in your company once again, not sure what I did right that I was granted an opportunity to be with a lady from heaven! Thank you for making time for me and stay awesome!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-09 16:23:18

@nawwwtyguy. Awww you are so sweet thanks for showering me with all the lovely compliments.

I really enjoy the time we spent together and looking forward to spending much more time with you.

Kisses
Lex
Xx
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2242
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-15 09:52:48
Edited: 2019-07-15 10:31:21

<b>Name:</b> Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Cresta

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=58170" target="_blank">View Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place's Full Profile</a>]

Had a little time to spare on Sunday and luckily Sexy Lexi was available. Didn't have much time so it was not a long relaxed session but boy what an awesome action packed session it was.
Lexi is more petite than I thought but is really sexy. Very pretty face and One of those banging little bodies that justs asks to be explored.
Lexi responded well to the playing and seemed to enjoy it, but it was plain to see that I did. A repeat visit is on the cards so we can continue the fun

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-15 12:00:42

@iamfunluva Thanks so much for the lovely review love.

I really enjoyed our session it was great. Hopefully your next appointment is longer , the longer the more fun hehe.

Looking forward for a repeat visit to have loads more fun.

Kisses
Lexi
Xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.