Navigation
Jose
Jose - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-06 00:27:34

Dear ESA, I'm no lawyer but wouldn't it still be legal if the girl has extras such as 'Greek , golden showers, rimming, etc' listed under her likes and if we could have functionality to search for those 'likes'? The service on offer would still be for companionship and a girl is entitled to 'like' anything she chooses to. Whether those likes be red wine, long walks on the beach, Anal Sex, etc. should not mean it is any more or less than an offer for companionship.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-13 08:01:08

Debbie, I am still waiting for a reply ....
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 910
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-14 09:12:38
Edited: 2011-06-14 11:22:44

Dear Boobs

Thank you for your constructive input. We do our utmost to police the forum we have even gone so far as to have the forum monitored 24/7.

We did not formulate a set of forum rules because we felt that our user base would be fair minded, adult and mature and thus the forum would be self policing. Regretfully this has not been the case in many instances.

I have spoken to James and we will formulate a set of forum rules which we hope will bring increased order to the forum.

My 2 favorite Winston Churchill quotes come to mind:

"Where there is a great deal of free speech, there is always a certain amount of foolish speech"

"Virtuous motives, trammelled by inertia and timidity, are no match for armed and resolute wickedness"

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 911
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-14 09:27:12

Dear Jose

We have taken advise from a senior consul in matters relating to what is acceptable and what would make us the most compliant legally as to which words are usable online and in the press.

The list is quite extensive and we will in future have to move to not using any of the listed words in adverts on this web site.

As far as forum posts are concerned the individual writers are personally responsible for what they publish on line.

Word list:

Those interest feel free to mail me for a copy of the list [Send Message]

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-14 10:44:53

"Where there is a great deal of free speech, there is always a certain amount of foolish speech" ... this is so true and unfortunately foolish speech and behaviour has negatively impacted on this site -- a real pity. I do agree with Amstel. Unfortunately to good get fed-up and do not contribute to the forum any longer.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.