Navigation
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 904
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 14:19:13

Good day all.

The forum has and always will be a free privileged to use service. If you conduct yourself as gentleman or lady you will always be most welcome to use this service.

If however you overstep the mark, your right to use the forum will be withdrawn. Simply put treat others as you, yourself would like to be treated.

Gold Membership has nothing to do with forum use, if you as a Gold Member or any other forum user abuses their privilege to use our forum, your right to use the forum will regretfully be withdrawn without notice or explanation.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT

simon
simon - SEARCH FEATURE
SEARCH FEATURE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 15:57:26

Dear ESA support,

why has the search features been minimised. In the past I could search for different services, now there are no services listed. I must admit I prefferred the old system. Thanks Simon
pow
pow - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-02 22:03:55

Dear ESA Support,

I agree with Simon. Whats up with the search function? it is extremely basic at the moment and of pretty much no use.
Please attend to accordingly.
pow
pow - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-06 23:08:54

Agreed amstel

A response from ESA would be appreciated on our queries.
simon
simon - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 13:10:41

good day ESA,

Please reply.are you going to re-instate the search fucntions as before or not. Thanks
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-10 22:02:54

Hi guys
My gold membership is about to expire and I have decided not to renew it for the time being. This is not due to the fact that ESA is a bad site or is poorly run, its rather the misuse of the site, in particular the forum, by a number of punters thinking they are Gods gift to the punting community and they can run down any girl or can place racial remarks as they wish. This shows what poor state the SA punter community is. ESA, your silence on idiots runing down girls has led to a situation where the girls are neither contributing to the forum nor come to video chat any longer. The comments placed by punters make it not worth to take the time to browse through new posts. The question thus arises: Why should one be a Gold Member? As for me - I will take a break and sporadically monitor ESA but I doubt if the site will be able to pick itself up and elevate into a classy site. Ed, I know you try hard but your members set the level of your site - and they do not do a good job at all !
DebbieReese
DebbieReese - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-11 11:20:39

Dear Pow & Simon,

We will not be able to re-instate the advanced search functionality. Simon used the term "re-instate", which is correct. Some of our long-standing members will remember that we had full advanced search functionality pre 2008/2009. In actual fact, all the programming for the advanced search is sitting on our local development servers, ready to go.

The reason why it was removed is simple: There are certain legal constraints that we have to adhere to in order to operate, we have no choice other than to comply. As per our disclaimer, fees are exchanged for time and companionship only. Any negotiations for any additional services is a matter between 2 consenting adults, but these negotiations must occur off-line.

As per the above statement, the only real "service" we can list is "companionship". And since everyone on this site automatically provide that service (in other words, if you tick that box, you will always get 100% of the girls in the search result), it makes the whole thing pointless.

We hope that clears up any confusion that might exist.

Dear Boobs & Amstel,

I will reply to you shortly

Kind regards,
Debbie Reese
ESA Call Centre

simon
simon - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-12 01:34:30

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your position, however I fail to understand that if in a ladies description, she states "bj, greek, prostate massage etc" why this cant be put into a "tick box" data base. Just an observation.

thanks again Simon
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 10:52:14

Hi Simon

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Those words are not allowed. We're in the process of amending the questionable profiles.

Regards

The ESA Team
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Gold Membership & Forum Use !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-04 11:45:36
Edited: 2011-06-04 11:47:44

there are so many that comes on here and says that i will no longer renew my contract,i will not partake on esa i will no longer do this or do that.come i tell nobody will miss u as if u leave theres a new member to join.its like a guy walks in my buss and his not happy with something he tells me dude i will not buy from u anymore u know what my buss will not close because u not gona buy so plz if anyone wants to leave plz just dont log on any more and dont post here simple as that.it irrates the shit out of me when ppl think that u must be begged to stay on line.as for esa its the best running site thats availble u not gona get better come i tell its the only site were u can only discuss things about wg..... just wanted to note my thinking............

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.