Navigation
nawtyguy
nawtyguy - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 08:07:31

I agree with R2D3 I have come across plenty of them scamming me and I was caught before as well.

its been a long 4 years that I have not seen the indians WG in Durban as I found that there is no sexual passion and interest in offering the service. There is always some stories that has gone all wrong.

Albeit I have not tried any new ones I have seen on sextrader but once bitten twice shy!!
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 638
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 15:07:26

Cant agree more, Indian women turn me on big time, especially the ones with an amazing body, but i am yet to have just 1 that is good. been with loads of Indian women, all to be a waste of money and time!!!
thesharks
thesharks - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-01 23:11:12
Edited: 2011-06-01 23:17:39

Hi R2D3 - I was considering Sahara as a possible option, but your review created some doubt. According to the photo she is a real stunner, but tell me is the Sahara from Umhlanga and the one from Morningside maybe the same lady. They don't have the same cellphone number, but in the photos they look more or less the same. Then there is also a Zakira. Are all three these women the same person?

I have been with the Sahara from Morningside and honestly was not disappointed (my review on another forum) Waiting eagerly to hear from you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-10-07 11:13:59

I called this lady recently, when she described where she stayed I said hell no (I live in the east rand so I was well aware of the area)just glad i never went to her. This is why I prefer ESA to Sxtrader.
mrelectrolux
mrelectrolux - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 11:24:56

Could you please pm me the budget list too.It would save me some money.Thanks
Shaun1082
Shaun1082 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-08 11:01:04

COuld I get the list as well??? Thanks in advance
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-01 11:28:57

How about that budget list guys?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.