Jared53
Jared53 - Warning, Warning, Warning
Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-15 13:41:20

Hey all Punters

Just a small warning, stay the fuck away from this thing!!! she is a grot!! I have a soft spot for the Indian ladies so i thought of giving her a try. When i got to her place the gate opened, so i drove right in, and it closed behind me, which i thought was a little strange that no one was at the door to great me, but got out of my car and still no one, so walked into through the passage way and there was this fucking ugly indian chick that came out of this room, asked for Nirvana, and she said yes, yes come. Now I'm thinking this thing is going to take me to her, until I walk into this room, that had a bed, lounch, TV at full blast and a kitchen all in one fucking room. She then asked me if i brought her a dop, i thought WTF it cant be her in the picture, but she claimed it was. At this stage i realized how coked up she was, it was scary, she was sluring and just talking the biggest load of shit. I said i thought i made a mistake, and she started shouting at me, that i must pay, etc. now i remembered that my car is now locked in behind her gate, as well as me not knowing who the fuck was in the other rooms, so i Paid and then left.

The palce is dirty, she is dirty, and it is a bit of a scam if you ask me, so stay the fuck away, i have warned you all.

www.sextrader.co.za/home.php
Fernly22
Fernly22 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-15 16:05:11

Thanks for the heads up. I saw her ad too and to be honest I would have tried her. I have been meaning too ask you, do you still have the budget punt list? If so can I get a copy [Send Message] thanks
Huffs
Huffs - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-15 17:13:17

thanks for the warning
tysha
tysha - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 01:28:01

L0L.. Did u bring a d0p
olivertwist
olivertwist - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 06:29:00

Hi Jared,

So sorry to read about your wasted cash, I posted on 21.12.2010 to stay away from this person,

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

She also appears on the Stayaway sheet of the Budget Punt List.
Sorry, a number of people make contributions to assist readers of this Forum.

Have a great mini-Saturday and best you have another visit soon to re-build your confidence.

Cheers
archibald
archibald - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 07:06:22

NEVER park on the premises.The safest parking can end up in a big problem.Police raids,fire and hijack.
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 633
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 09:29:59

Olivertwin, i only had a look at everything after the punt and i could have kicked myself for not reading before the visit!!! i have no one to blame but myself as i should have read the thread and the list and it was clear about her!!! i normally check it out, but for some reason i saw indian women and i thought got to tap that, not thinking how bad it would actually be, and boy was it a shocker!!!

@Tysha, i also had a bit of a laught about that, "Did you bring me a dop" but only after i had cooled down from me being so pissed off!!!

Well hopefully i can make others not make the same mistake as i did, but not reading the forum!!!
gemini5
gemini5 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 12:35:32

Damn jared ! I feel sorry for you. I once was in the same situation, but I told the ugly bitch I was not interested because she deceived me... She tried to act tough, but I pulled out my phone and pretended to call the cops....the door flew open and the bitch apologized... After that I tell WG's that if I'm not happy I walk, agreed..? If they act funny then I put the phone down and try someone else.

You should go to cape town. The best Indian WG is there... Sky Bollywood is super sexy, busty and really nice, classy, etc. She must be the best Indian WG in SA. I have been all over SA and i have never come across a fine lady like this. Now whenever I go back to cape town, I always visit her....

Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 636
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 15:38:55

@ Gemini5 thanks for the info, next i am in the cape will try her out!
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Warning, Warning, Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 07:36:53
Edited: 2011-03-18 07:49:40

I have only had disappointing experiences with Injun girls, now I avoid them. My last experience was with Sahara(previously sonique) ( www.sextrader.co.za/home.php ) She looked nothing like the pic. Her breasts were much smaller and droopier than they are in the pics, her ass was sagging, her gut was sticking out and she was much much darker than the person in the pic. She also made no effort in terms of putting me at ease and in the mood, I went in for 5 mins and realised that it wasn't going anywhere and paid the cash and left.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.