Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-11 01:10:58

On 2023-09-10 16:57:23 Karlos said:
damnit.. she a real deal this one..
can't seem to book her when she in the Capital.
Damn.

Can't believe a vet like you has not met her Karlos?
tylerd05
tylerd05 - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-04 18:48:26

Name: Erykah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Erykah's Full Profile]

RUSSIAN SPY!!!

In the TV series "The Americans", divorcee and FBI agent Stan Beeman eventually meets wonderful Renee: beautiful, kind-hearted, in shape, works-out, loves sport and understands Stan in every way all men want to be understood. I immediately concluded that such a perfect woman must be a KGB spy. In the final episode it was revealed that indeed she was.

Saw Erykah on a quiet Sunday morning and boooy no number of reviews could've prepared me for how beautiful she is, nor for that body in the snake pattern dress she met me in. Stoners are welcome so we did the right thing over a naturally flowing conversation and some dope hip-hop playing in the background. Cliché as it sounds, it really felt like chilling with my gf. When we were done it was time for some real gf/bf things. Sensual kissing, touching, undressing her to reveal her caramel-skinned, slim-thick figure. She gave me a slow OWO that filled the air with slurps and moans, when I couldn't hold it anymore I gloved up and asked her to bend over, she did so obediently. Those caramel bubbles are a true sight from behind. We soon found ourselves in a "flatron" position but I quickly abandoned it because it would finish me fast, I wanted to savor her. We repositioned to missionary and made sweet, mutual love with the music playing to exactly what was happening to the moment. Like a love scene in a movie with the perfect soundtrack. She let me in as deep as I could go until I climaxed with our lips locked and trembling. We layed there for a bit, basking in the afterglow until I inevitably had to go. I didn't want to go. At all.

Erykah made me feel like I'm the only punter who has had this sort of real GFE. She's so all-in I'm overwhelmed by the number of fantasies I imagine I could fulfill with her.
Everything was perfect: she's my type of beautiful, my perfect figure and skintone, stoner, perfect music and mutual interests, right down to the thickness of her lips and tightness of her snatch. Everything tailored for the Tyler. As if she had been given files on how to handle me. I have thus concluded she must be a Russian spy.

Will I return?

? ?????? ???????

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

tylerd05
tylerd05 - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-04 18:55:45

Disclaimer: Those many question marks were actually something in Russian but I guess the ESA script may not have recognized the language. Anyway I've went full native
angime
angime - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-04 20:54:24

On 2023-10-04 18:48:26 tylerd05 said:

RUSSIAN SPY!!!

In the TV series "The Americans", divorcee and FBI agent Stan Beeman eventually meets wonderful Renee: beautiful, kind-hearted, in shape, works-out, loves sport and understands Stan in every way all men want to be understood. I immediately concluded that such a perfect woman must be a KGB spy. In the final episode it was revealed that indeed she was.

Saw Erykah on a quiet Sunday morning and boooy no number of reviews could've prepared me for how beautiful she is, nor for that body in the snake pattern dress she met me in. Stoners are welcome so we did the right thing over a naturally flowing conversation and some dope hip-hop playing in the background. Clich as it sounds, it really felt like chilling with my gf. When we were done it was time for some real gf/bf things. Sensual kissing, touching, undressing her to reveal her caramel-skinned, slim-thick figure. She gave me a slow OWO that filled the air with slurps and moans, when I couldn't hold it anymore I gloved up and asked her to bend over, she did so obediently. Those caramel bubbles are a true sight from behind. We soon found ourselves in a "flatron" position but I quickly abandoned it because it would finish me fast, I wanted to savor her. We repositioned to missionary and made sweet, mutual love with the music playing to exactly what was happening to the moment. Like a love scene in a movie with the perfect soundtrack. She let me in as deep as I could go until I climaxed with our lips locked and trembling. We layed there for a bit, basking in the afterglow until I inevitably had to go. I didn't want to go. At all.

Erykah made me feel like I'm the only punter who has had this sort of real GFE. She's so all-in I'm overwhelmed by the number of fantasies I imagine I could fulfill with her.
Everything was perfect: she's my type of beautiful, my perfect figure and skintone, stoner, perfect music and mutual interests, right down to the thickness of her lips and tightness of her snatch. Everything tailored for the Tyler. As if she had been given files on how to handle me. I have thus concluded she must be a Russian spy.

Will I return?

? ?????? ???????

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Awesome reference to the Americans, I tip my hat to you.

Erykah is a must do now.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-30 15:53:06

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Late review. Finally did the long overdue chill session with my hun. Wine, weed, music, dope conversations and steamy shags.

Doesn't get better than this!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Sir Shadow Hefner built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1047
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-11 21:03:43

Sometimes one needs a reminder of what good service is, instead of of the lot of amateurs that are springing up and are only alert of requesting overzealous rates without any service delivery.

It has been a while since I had seen this Queen. It felt great being in he company. She went all out and served me the way I like. Her apartment is clean and parking was convenient as it’s by the apartment’s entrance.

All I can say is that this lady’s service keeps improving every visit that I make. It was beautiful being with her. A marvel……………..,

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sir Shadow Hefner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-12 15:01:41

Master Rosh finally remembered where home is
Sir Shadow Hefner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-21 18:53:44

A very late review. This was a lunchtime pick-me-up I needed because things were hectic at the plantation. Snuck out to meet her and because it was a very cold day, I had asked her to have the room warm and to be dressed in something cosy.

She opened the door for me wearing some body hugging grey tacksuits and looking like the ideal girlfriend that you're jusy paying a visit. It was a sad moment when I had to leave and go back to the office.

P.S. there's no longer a need for me to go into details when it comes this hun. See all her past reviews, but trust me; she's top tier.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Erykah - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 05:43:53

On 2023-11-21 18:53:44 Sir Shadow Hefner said:

A very late review. This was a lunchtime pick-me-up I needed because things were hectic at the plantation. Snuck out to meet her and because it was a very cold day, I had asked her to have the room warm and to be dressed in something cosy.

She opened the door for me wearing some body hugging grey tacksuits and looking like the ideal girlfriend that you're jusy paying a visit. It was a sad moment when I had to leave and go back to the office.

P.S. there's no longer a need for me to go into details when it comes this hun. See all her past reviews, but trust me; she's top tier.

@shadow...I can safely say..you're well smitten!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sir Shadow Hefner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 15:11:00

Lol @feyku5 - And I'm not trying to beat the allegations.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.