Navigation
Hangman
Hangman - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-13 10:27:15
Edited: 2011-02-13 19:01:23

@thilo, first of all thank you for your response.

You are correct to state that you have as much right to your opinion as SIRfacalot does have to his, and I am not disputing that. And the purpose of this forum is to allow you to voice your opinion.

But regarding your question, “why no one went to the extend to challenging him as much as they did you.” And this is only my opinion.

The fact that he was willing to voice his opinion. And yes he did gave a more detailed description on the flaws on her physique, but the fact remain, and this is once again only my opinion, he gave a more detailed description of his experience with the lady that was mentioned in his posting, and he was also willing to answer jsnake's question on the forum, to why he reached his opinion.

But in your case, you gave almost no explanation for reaching your conclusion. Even after someone suggested on this threat, that the best solution to solve this, would be for you to write a small review for each of the ladies in question.(and note I said ladies, as there is more then one lady mentioned, and not only 1)

It was only when ESA SUPPORT asked you for an explanation that you did make a small attempt to give some answers.

This whole saga was never about race, but was about the fact that you were not prepared to backup your votes that you gave the ladies in question with even a small explanation.

Now my question, to you, If you could not find the time to response or give reasons earlier, where do you find the time to respond now?

The Hangman
thilo
thilo - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-19 06:10:35

Hangman

I put it very mildly ' much plumper than the pictures suggest'
no more explaining required.

On the race issue,if you follow jsnake's arguments ,you will understand why I came that conclusion.

As for the time to respond , I will choose the type and time of response if it warrants one.
gemini5
gemini5 - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 10:02:32

@ all the idiots above ! What a waste of time and space ! Judging by the twak you guys write, it's damn clear you lot need help. You guys think you're smooth...?

What a joke ! You're legends in your own minds !

Understand this : Any punter can comment what they want to - it's their opinion ! Ok.

If some of these WG's don't like what they read by punters, then fuck them ! .

It's also a know fact that many of these WG's are kak ugly, b ut they go on to advertise they are beauty queens....?

If thilo or anyone else don't like what they see, then thats their opinion , and right to comment. ...

get over it guys, you're wasting space !

Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 14:40:39

@ JSNAKE....

Your comments was brilliant, i loved reading your crap out to dick head Thilo. Fuck that was funny.

My thought is how on earth can he rate this chick a 1 on looks, she looks so hot!!!!
www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

i have not been with her, "YET" but after looking at her profil, wow she is hot, so i have to visit her soon.

Thanks again, Jsnake, you made my day with these comments.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-07 19:18:26

gemini5 hits the nail on the head, I concur fully, however would have used a less aggressive tone.

There's actually 1 small niggly point not at all mentioned here, nowhere in the entire thread I think: Thilo PAID to be allowed to comment, he paid the required contribution to become a Gold Member.
And THAT makes a difference, indeed it does, as plebs like me are not allowed to comment, simply because "To ensure accurate ratings, we only allow Gold Members to vote".
Well now, Thilo IS a Gold Member, therefore automatically his votes/opinion are/is accurate!

That leaves the 20-or-so complainants in the wrong, and that ends the discussion.
Hangman
Hangman - Re: Thilo for your attension....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-08 15:49:05

Chmok, now why don't you pay the R80 then you can also give a accurate vote/opinion

The Hangman

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.