Schlaap
Schlaap - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:30:49

@aerobix
Hard to miss it, given the size of the head.
Scarlett
Scarlett - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:31:49

T? What or who are you talking about? Aerobix are you usually this suspicious of everyone? Is this your way of telling me you dont like me? :(
BlondeHunter
BlondeHunter - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:36:16

My first reaction was that this review was written by someone with too much time-it has that mills and boon feel to it. The follow up 'Lovely Review, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.' looked like the same person, again (T..)
Unlike some brave others, and like many others, I shut up for fear of the backlash dare I even suggest it
Scarlett
Scarlett - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:39:36
Edited: 2011-06-13 09:16:36

Wow Ok. I think I overstayed my welcom on this topic. I wont bother anyone here again. Cheers.
Remember
Remember - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:49:48

@ Siann

Only the first 2 and last one of the reviews you posted links to even remotely compare to this review of yours. Furthermore PunterS.Thompson was a pretty well known punter on this forum who had the over the top habit of writing very lengthy reviews of this nature. Quite unique.

Now for some random new poster to visit you and suddenly feel the need to write a review of that nature just seems fishy. The whole review has a womanly feel about it and just has this air about it that makes you feel you are reading some fictional Loslyf story.

None of this means you are any less attractive or not absolutely brilliant at your job. Furthermore, no one has ever questioned the price you charge. There really is no reason for you to go on the super-defensive here.

Some of the guys think the review is fake. The end. Nothing is going to change this. I know for a fact that some of your other reviews are genuine and they gave you a stellar rating. So rather just be happy that to date you havent received any bad reviews and your services have not been questioned once.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:51:42

@Siann/Agent T

I see you quote eight reviews above in you 'defence'

Three of these are by the same poster, one PunterSThompson, who is well known (and respected) for his lengthy and detailed 'Gonzo Reports'.

A fourth, by 'The Hef' is blatantly fake, and the comments in the thread expose it as such...you will notice that I myself commented on that thread...

...and none of the other four bear any resemblance to the style and structure of the 'review' by BrentonM.

Apparently you do not really understand what it means to 'wax lyrical', because the reviews in question are certainly not examples thereof!

PS: I have noted positive reviews on yourself by Beaverhunter and Drakie, who are both long standing and respected posters, and I am personally of the opinion that you probably do give good service...I have never disputed that, and you will note that I never questioned or rubbished those (genuine) reviews...

I think in general you are respected as a 'decent' lady, easy on the eye, and worth a visit (we won't quibble about price here)...i just wish you would disentangle yourself from the cretinous Agent T and revert to standard advertising combined with a pleasant banter with punters on the forum...which would doubtless benefit your business.
Please accept above comments and suggestion in the positive spirit in which they are offered!

aerobix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:54:40

@remember

Wow! Great minds really do think alike!
aerobix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:56:30

@blondehunter

Thank you for your candour! Wish a few more would stick their necks out...it gets lonely sometimes! :-)
Remember
Remember - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:56:36

i think people are going to think we are the same fucking person!

FREAKY
Schlaap
Schlaap - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:56:48

@aerobix
Well said.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.