Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 15:36:18

Name: Anastacia

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Port Elizabeth

Full Profile: [View Anastacia's Full Profile]

Took quite a bit to make this appointment. We kept missing each other.
First impression; she is a cute little gym baby.
Easy to talk to and fun to spend an hour or so with.
Had a great shower with her to kick things off.
Bedroom skills are exceptional, a real little Duracel Bunny. A gentleman would leave it there: enough said.
She has to go down in the journals as one to remember.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Patttrick
Patttrick - Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 17:06:57

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Gents I just visited this lady and I had the time of my life. She has such a great body. The tattoos are a great turn on, and boobs to die for. She is soooo skilled with her mouth..... a real willing GFE. Cannot wait for my next visit

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Patttrick built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 14:06:33

[QUOTE;2953536;Ageless]

I must appologise, there is an error in my review.

Should have been a rating of 5 for face.

Can only attribute this to lack of blood to the brain when reliving the session.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 22:14:48

I have seen her around for a while and  seemed to never be able to align our times. I was also not going to let that stop me from visiting her and finally our stars aligned. I find her shoots incredibly sexy and in person she does not disappoint. Not only is she a treat on the eyes, but very comfortable and easy to talk to as well.

Made all arrangements via whatsapp but managed to get her on the phone the afternoon before we met. Great phone voice and had me wishing I could get to her sooner. At least I got to see her early the next morning.

Got to her private apartment a touch early in anticipation and was let in to see her dressed in her sexy gym outfit with a body to match. Greeted with a smile I knew I was in the right place, from head to toe she is more than anticipated. Was led through to the bedroom where we chatted and...

Well the rest is between the sexy and beautiful Ana and myself to remember other than to say that I will definitely be back for our next treat. If I had the opportunity I would want to take her away to some secluded spot where we can take our time together to get to our next... 
Till next time...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

kocourek
kocourek - Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 23:41:16

This lady is worth her weight in gold. Pretty, good conversation easy going and she knows how to please. An hour with her is not enough. One of my best sessions ever. I thought she looked better than her photos, attractive face. Her whole demeanor made me relaxed upon arrival and as for the rest of the session, well lets just say that I left with a huge smile on my face. Will be back as soon as my bank balance recovers. Absolute bliss!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Petercoldsteel
Petercoldsteel - Re: Review - Anastacia - Kimberley Kimberley
Re: Review - Anastacia - Kimberley Kimberley
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-18 20:45:37

City: Kimberley

Area: Kimberley

I just saw Anastacia in Kimberley. My session with her was amazing. She truly is a top-tier wg. Her body is in phenomenal shape. Everything from arranging our session to the moment I got back into my car was done very professionally. She made me feel very comfortable and I felt like we’ve known each other a long time, even though it was our first session. She isnt just super hot, she also has top level skills. Things got pretty wild in the bedroom, and the only time we stopped was when we lost the lubrication bottle amidst our activities.

Thank you Ana, that was a great session. Guys, don’t let the opportunity pass you by. This girl is an underrated treasure in the industry.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

curioso
curioso - Re: Review - Anastacia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 11:07:44

I was a little apprehensive about paying top dollar for a session in PE, but am so glad that I took the plunge. This visit must rate as one of my top five of all time. Anastacia is a beautiful lady, a real stunner with a fit and trim figure.

The service is all about you and what you want and delivery was top class. A real girlfriend experience which sets the standard!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lucian
Lucian - Re: Review - Anastacia - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Re: Review - Anastacia - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 08:43:43

City: Nelspruit

Area: Nelspruit

Saw this beautiful lady just before she left PE and all I can say is WOW what an experience..

She has an amazing body I loved her body art.. Venue was clean and decent only problem I had to park outside, the service I give her a 10 out 10 she joins one of only two ladies to make me cum with a prostate play.

Looking forward to seeing her again when shes back in PE.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Justin5858
Justin5858 - Re: Review - Anastacia - Polokwane Polokwane
Re: Review - Anastacia - Polokwane Polokwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-02 08:43:39

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Please come to Tzaneen for a few days we really need a beautiful lady here for a few days or so please think about it as there is a load of guys this side looking for a beautiful woman like you this side

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Justin5858 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anastacia - Strand Cape Town
Re: Review - Anastacia - Strand Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:36:39

City: Cape Town

Area: Strand

I finally managed to get around to meeting the nomadic Anastacia last week and I am absolutely delighted that I did.

She’s been on my list of favourites ever since I joined, but she gets around quite a lot. Polokwane, Nelspruit, Kimberley... she’s seen some parts of our country, that’s for sure. The last time I saw she was in Cape Town I just couldn’t make it work so this time I wasted no time to book an hour with her when I saw she changed her location to Bloubergstrand.

All communication was done on WhatsApp as she directed me to her holiday apartment for our hook-up. She even directed me step by step as I got out of the car. “Walk back towards the gate… look up…” I did but didn’t see anyone. “Look up and to your right…” And that’s when I saw her big smile as she waved from behind her half-opened door. This was going to be a good one.

She met me wearing skimpy white lingerie, showing off her amazing assets. She obviously spends a lot of time at gym and it shows. Tight, toned body, huge tits, nice body art, a delightful little heart-shaped bum, gorgeous face, nails and make-up done… everything I like, right here.

I was her last client before she had to move on from this spot, so while it was clear she was busy packing up, there was nothing amiss with regards to cleanliness, neatness, privacy and things like that. I knew we only had an hour before she had to book out, so with time not being on our side, I got naked a little quicker than I would normally.

We still had a little chat while I she was running those nails all over my body and I’m happy that we did. I understand the kind of arrangement we all get into in this industry, but I still like to get a bit of a feel for a person before I see her with my dick in my mouth a few minutes later. After a bit of a chat, she asked what I would like and if there were any particular kinks I would like to explore. I’m quite vanilla, but as I understand it, rimming and prostate play is definitely on the menu. I didn’t opt for it, but if that’s your vibe, now you know.

She got out of her clothes and got to work on Chairman Mao and the two amigos. She sucks for the first team and really gets into it. She was between my legs and tried her hardest to take me all the way down. I was very complimentary on her effort, but she wasn’t giving up yet. “I just need to change the angle,” she said as she swung her body around to land her fantastic V on my face. While I was dining away (she has just about the most perfect clit I have ever seen by the way), she took me all the way down.

This carried on for a good while before she asked if I would her to get on top of me. She put the condom on and mounted me for one hell of a ride. This is also the part where I was extremely thankful for all the hours she spends at the gym because those squats were really paying off. She just kept on going, maintaining good eye contact and putting on a great show. We did every imaginable position with me on my back and after a while I flipped her on her back and went down on her some more before getting into missionary. I said something to the effect that I was really enjoying how flexible she is and she gave me a bewildered look. “This is nothing,” she said as she pulled her feet even further back, presenting the V even higher. She can really take a pounding. Not that I’m this massive fuck machine or anything, but I gave it my all and she seemed quite comfortable.

With her having to book out and expecting a knock on the door soon, the clock was constantly in the back of my mind. So, things got a little more rushed towards the end than I would normally like it to. In the end, I didn’t get there but it was not through a lack of trying on her part. She gave everything and tried even more, but we eventually ran out of time. Seeing as she was checking out, I offered her a lift to the gym (of course).

She was a real treat and I thoroughly enjoyed our first encounter. I will keep a close watch on her profile to see when she’s around again. I have some unfinished business and I will definitely go back. But for longer this time.

* I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.