BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: bagging a client
Re: bagging a client
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4580
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:06:32

On 2018-07-09 08:39:58 jjsoap said:
Have to agree the 1st phone call, pm is critical. The way you respond to that initial contact from Mr Horney Punter will determine the success of changing from a potential to a definite cutomer.

So true .. that answer to the first pm is very important .. a yes or no answer will definitely not take me from a potential to a definite customer !!!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: bagging a client
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:08:34

Everyone has their own reasons for being here. For most of us it's about getting away from life if only for a little while. This is how I see it for myself and in essence what it really is I am offering. All the others are added bonuses. If you have fun you can't help but just be happy and friendly. So that's what I try to achieve.... provide a happy place for whomever visits me (wink wink)
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: bagging a client
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 13:24:23

I can usually tell within the first 60 seconds into the phone call if I'm going to visit the lady or not.
It's all in the attitude.
depends69
depends69 - Re: bagging a client
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 13:48:26

7 seconds - that's the time it takes to make a decision on a sales call.

So ladies the manner and tone you answer a call is how the person on the other side pictures you. Price, service etc are all secondary.

Don't answer if you, can't speak English or Afrikaans, have just woken up, have a flu or sore throat, are angry, in a session, have to whisper, at the shops, screaming at someone at the venue, picking kids up from school ... etc. (I have experienced all the above)
Let the punter call you back when you can chat and have a happy disposition.

Oh, don't lie on the call either, give your rules up front so the punter can make an informer decision.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.