Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Beat the Monday Blues
Beat the Monday Blues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 23:06:52

Hi gents,

Tomorrow it is back to work, the prospect of fun is looking bleak and knowing Mondays, there is stacks of emails, meetings, deadlines and not to mention the cups of coffee you going to drain just to get through the day.

To make your day start with a smile that will make your colleagues wonder what you are grinning like a Cheshire cat on the most dreary of days for, I am available from 5am for your pleasures.

Sleep well and see you bright and early.
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Beat the Monday Blues
Re: Beat the Monday Blues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:00:15

It is with a naughty twinkle in my eyes, I lean in, whisper: "Thanks darling" I can not say how much I enjoy each and every session, but when my knees want to turn to jelly and all I want to do is take a few minutes before I dare get up, I just know how good you are. And it really took me a few more to really be able to stand up without my legs shaking after our fun. You know who you are darling, thanks that was amazing.

So who is next....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.