Massage Inc - Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:12:48

SIS SIS SIS at you AC62 !!!!!

This post is disgusting!!!!!!

This AC62 says these are the stories told to him by other people.

Why repeat them????

While reading it I got worried cause he could have added anyone of us and added a bullshit story to them!!!

9/10 times any neg/ugly stories told to people are LIES!!!!!

Anyone that runs around telling neg/ugly stories about another person is deep down JEALOUS at some level or another of the other person!

Why try create a riot ????

I know there are people (ladies and clients) that thrive on all these stories and drama but really guys please 9/10 are lies!!!!

Please don't ask shit about other people!
Please don't believe it and most of all
Please DON"T repeat this shit you hear!!!
Mind your own business!
Keep to yourself!
Make your money or do your punt and go on with your own life!

I am appalled and I for one don't believe ONE word of it!!!!!!!!!

Shelley

Don1234
Don1234 - Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:18:36

@Shelly, the funny thing is that no one here except for the author and ladies mentioned in the post, know whether this is true or not.

From my experience sometimes these rumors always contain a % of truth so we cannot just ignore what has been said in this post.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5853
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:31:17

Lmao I do believe that this is by far that best bullshit I have seen in a long long time.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:36:30
Edited: 2018-07-09 09:48:48

On 2018-07-09 09:18:36 Don1234 said:
@Shelly, the funny thing is that no one here except for the author and ladies mentioned in the post, know whether this is true or not.

From my experience sometimes these rumors always contain a % of truth so we cannot just ignore what has been said in this post.

There are very small elements of truth mixed in with a bunch of lies...I have nothing to hide....but there are total fabrications like pictures of me on fb with Nigerians, Tanya and I fighting in front of a client about drugs, me going to rehab, Minime and mrs minime, minimes daughter and so much more. Truth would be that minime and I are friends, i have had drug issues...see the success of any lie is to use a bit of truth that everybody already knows!
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: UNTOLD stories - Popcorn time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:46:13

Veronica.
I actually have a life without ESA and the forum, and you make it very difficult to ignore your statements about oom Piet and AC, which you think is Paige.
Firstly
I don't know AC, I think he might overstepped by posting this thread without Ms.Paige consent, but he actually booked and reviewed both Paige and Venus. Venus is one of the top MG if not the best, with a very good reputation, why would she respond with a thank you?

Secondly
I knew oom Piet in person. He referred me to Ms. Paige in June 2017, after I lost my one leg in a car accident. I had no self esteem and felt absolutely useless. Since then I could only stare at her photo's and never got the courage or guts to call her. After oom Piets death in March this year I finally got the courage and made that call after seeing her latest video. Ms.Piage is the most caring person in the world and she never once made me feel like a man without a leg.

I don't know Joy or Joyville, but maybe you are another reason why Joyville went down. I would rather stay home and please myself than to visit a private home with someone like you in their space. You have more than 4800 posts in 4 years. Your non stop comments is off putting, negative and silly. You should get your facts together before you make such statements. Every man who support Ms.Paige is falsely accused of being fake. I won't go to that extent but does it put me next in line?

There is enough punters to support all the ladies. Make love, not war.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.