Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Rates and negotiating
Rates and negotiating
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 11:47:44
Edited: 2018-07-08 12:05:15

I noticed a lot of threads on the topic but there hasn't been much mention made in respect of the scenario where a girl has a rate which includes full house but the punter does not want full house.

So say for example if Ive never done full house and if I go to a girl who does FH included in her rate, would it be appropriate to then request a rate excluding full house?
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Rates and negotiating
Re: Rates and negotiating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 12:02:03

No its not. You are paying for time.
She could have sold that time to a full paying customer.
If you buy a coke and dont drink the last mouthful, do want a discount?
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Rates and negotiating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 12:04:04

Easy solution, go see MG who's rate does not include FH
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Rates and negotiating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 12:06:20
Edited: 2018-07-08 12:06:58

On 2018-07-08 11:47:44 Crystal prince said:
I noticed a lot of threads on the topic but there hasn't been much mention made in respect of the scenario where a girl has a rate which includes full house but the punter does not want full house.

I've never done full house and if I go to a girl who does TH included in her rate, would it be appropriate to then request a rate excluding full house?

Why the hell would you book a FH wg but you don't want FH?

It's like the punters who insist on booking MGs but want FH too.

Sometimes I think punters aren't really this stupid, it's like they just want to intentionally irritate the ladies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates and negotiating
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 12:23:29

Simple...sometimes you want a certain girl. You can't go to a girl who you aren't attracted to just because she'll do FH and vice versa.

Paying the normal rate irrespective of whether you choose to do FH or not isn't an issue. I've done it many times before. But with all the talk of negotiating rates I figured this was relevant.

For example, as bad as times are, nobody is going to negotiate the prices when they go fill up fuel even if you've been going to thay filling station for years. Same applies for groceries and just about everything else.Theyll only pay less if they receive less.

So instead of negotiating a rate down would it not be better to then rather do less. If you like a certain girl but aren't happy with her rates would it not make sense to ask her for a rate excluding FH instead of asking the girl to drop her rate but provide the same services.

Just an idea I wanted to share with the girls and see what they think about it.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rates and negotiating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4568
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 12:30:07
Edited: 2018-07-08 12:54:36

I think it is relevant to book a certain wg and ask for a decreased price because you don't want fh .. nothing wrong with that !!!

Their are definitely wg's that have a massage price and a fh price !!!
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:12:05

On 2018-07-08 12:30:07 BOOBS53 said:
I think it is relevant to book a certain wg and ask for a decreased price because you don't want fh .. nothing wrong with that !!!

Their are definitely wg's that have a massage price and a fh price !!!

Apologies. You are right boss. But, WGs who cater for both typically have a massage profile and a WG profile. And venues like HOE the massage fee is standard and if you want more the lady charges extra only then.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rates and negotiating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4572
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:21:54
Edited: 2018-07-08 13:24:39

Agree buddy .. but not all of them. I want to take an example and I don't think she will mind ... Jenna from Garsfontein .. she is a wg but also provides a massage service which is less than her wg price !!!

There are plenty of them .. Zicke, Ling, Lynx, and the list goes on and on and on !!!
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:43:23

On 2018-07-08 13:21:54 BOOBS53 said:
she is a wg but also provides a massage service which is less than her wg price !!!

Agree boss.

Maybe I just misinterpreted the first post as looking for more opportunities to negotiate with FH wgs who don't offer massage.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates and negotiating
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:45:22

All cool bro

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.