Navigation
avsharn
avsharn - Bad experiences
Bad experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 11:10:16

I'd like to ask a question and please don't flame me for it. Often I see guys saying they went to a highly rated girl and had such a bad experience but won't name names? Isn't that the point of reviews?

You would then give the girl an opportunity to respond and save guys lotsa moolah

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bad experiences
Re: Bad experiences
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4565
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 13:51:25

If the lady is rated high it means that she gives continuous good service but it can happen that the two people involved just do not click.

Most probably that specific punter don't want review because of that reason and by that ruin the ladies reputation !!!
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Bad experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 08:22:04

On 2018-07-07 13:51:25 BOOBS53 said:

Most probably that specific punter don't want review because of that reason and by that ruin the ladies reputation !!!

BOOBS you are spot on.. this is exactly why I didn't give a highly rated lady here a bad review...
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Bad experiences
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 09:05:53

It also prove that she is a human being and not a robot, and 9/10 she is awesome but there is a chance that you could fall in that 1%
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bad experiences
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 09:49:48

Avsharn, you are absolutely correct. If you get bad service from an SP as an individual and a client you are the one that received the bad service and therefore have every right to highlight this in a review.

Don't fall for the 'even losers should should get a trophy mentality' at the expense of your pocket. I have had bad punts where even though we might have not clicked services were rendered professionally. Bad reviews should be given and it is up to the service provider to say why the booking went south and punters can make up their minds from there.

Service Providers have every right to respond and say they weren't comfortable with the punter or the punter did or requested something to make them feel uncomfortable during the booking. Or they had an off day and if they did do something about it. The worst thing you can do is notch it down to an off day if you still paid for the booking.

That being said the ladies who give sterling service far outnumber the one's who don't. I wonder who the people who say it's a bad day don't leave a bad review will react when faced with similar situations in the service industry in the outside world.

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Bad experiences
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 11:04:32

On 2018-07-08 09:49:48 NE14ABJ said:
I wonder who the people who say it's a bad day don't leave a bad review will react when faced with similar situations in the service industry in the outside world.

Do you rate all the bad services you get on HelloPeter.com, surely you can warn a lot of people regarding bad service in the service industry when rating them on HelloPeter.com

In saying that, I can't stop you from rating a SP after recieving a bad service. Your money your decision
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bad experiences
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 11:30:48
Edited: 2018-07-08 11:33:12

On 2018-07-08 11:04:32 jjsoap said:
On 2018-07-08 09:49:48 NE14ABJ said: I wonder who the people who say it's a bad day don't leave a bad review will react when faced with similar situations in the service industry in the outside world.

Do you rate all the bad services you get on HelloPeter.com, surely you can warn a lot of people regarding bad service in the service industry when rating them on HelloPeter.com

In saying that, I can't stop you from rating a SP after recieving a bad service. Your money your decision

It doesn't have to be HelloPeter and I make sure I am heard. Quite a few companies have been on the receiving end of my wrath when a significant spend has resulted in bad service. Service levels in general have deteriorated rapidly in the last decade. It's amazing what a post on social media or a strongly worded email will yield in the way of rectifying crappy service.

I get that this is a human interaction and in fairness many SP's have responded favorably to complaints and bad reviews about their service on the forum. So in my mind post that review and get the expected service.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.