Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Winter Specials ...
Winter Specials ...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 09:43:36

We all know how much more difficult it is to make an effort to go for a massage session in this cold.

We also know that most places offer winter specials to entice customers to visit who would otherwise rather stay in their warm beds.

Add to that the fact that most people have less money to spend and feel better knowing they are paying less. Probably exactly why the petrol stations are always crowded even though people are only savings R50 on tank.

I'm sure many punters are unaffected and many are willing to still go for services in the cold. But for the majority great winter specials will be welcome.

Personally I prefer warmer seasons but I may try a winter session soon.
euroguy
euroguy - Re: Winter Specials ...
Re: Winter Specials ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:08:13

Definitely and if its in Pretoria even better for me...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Winter Specials ...
Re: Winter Specials ...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:56:53

And it's not to say that if rates are lower in winter that customers will expect lower rates all year round.

Guests who stays at hotels in December are not the same as those who stays in July. December guests can afford high rates and July guests can afford low rates.

It doesn't mean they are different calibers of people. It just means they have less money to spend.

So ladies,if you want to exploit the other market try a wnter special and see if it works for you. Most successful businesses do it in low season.

Just trying to help everyone out ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.