Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Suggestions for newbie
Suggestions for newbie
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 00:16:44

Hi all. I'm relatively new to the punting world and have had a few punts albeit pretty dismal. So I was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions?

I'm basically looking for a good punt with a GFE and FH although a PSE might be even better ;). Needs to be in the Joburg area and in Sandton or randburg area but open to all suggestions. Also preferably white girls as it's just a preference and not much older than 35 or max 40. Else we going towards nearly double my age XD.

Thanks all
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Suggestions for newbie
Re: Suggestions for newbie
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 23:58:49

Bump to top
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-07-10 07:53:17

i am also new here. good luck khard
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-10 08:38:10

Have you tried any of the top 10 girls? they are there for a reason. ;) from a quick glance, 3 in randburg and 1 in sandton.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-10 08:41:23

On 2018-07-07 00:16:44 KHard said:
Hi all. I'm relatively new to the punting world and have had a few punts albeit pretty dismal. So I was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions?

I'm basically looking for a good punt with a GFE and FH although a PSE might be even better ;). Needs to be in the Joburg area and in Sandton or randburg area but open to all suggestions. Also preferably white girls as it's just a preference and not much older than 35 or max 40. Else we going towards nearly double my age XD.

Thanks all

Also... take the time to read the reviews given to any potential WG. This is usually a great way to see if she is worth it.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Suggestions for newbie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1659
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-10 08:50:47

Robyn in Cresta
Lexus in Randburg
Cindy in Fourways
Blaise in Rivonia

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.