Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Re: Knowing Your Value!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 21:52:51

I am posting this video link with a sense of humour, please don't take it seriously or get offended!

www.youtube.com/watch

Arz

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:16:06

On 2018-07-06 21:34:52 Arizona said:

There seems to be a new trend with the punters.
They make an appointment at the agreed upon rates, and then arrive for the appointment and say "Sorry, I only have R300 on me?"

Ari, pick up your little notebook page thru then you tell them:
"Wait a second let me check what you can get for R300.
Ah, here we go. For R300 you get to wank in the car in front of my house"

Anyways, actually fucked up punters who agree to a fee and arrive trying to force a low fee.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 09:29:11

Cost, value and price are all relatd but are not the same.

Cost is the actual monetary cost incurred by the seller to offer the service.

Price is cost plus profit most often but sometimes forced to sell at lower cost at times due to market conditions, competition, shelf life, etc.

Value is determined by what the buyer is willing to pay.

In this instance ladies shouldn't be adding a value to themselves but rather let the buyer do so.

Obviously you'll get punters willing to pay ridiculous fees at both ends of the scale, but using a scale and analytics you should get to a fairly accurate value.

Take your cost, profit and perceived value to get your asking price.

Most WGs don't have the skills to cost their services correctly which is why some are underpriced and others overpriced for the service they offer.

I am willing to pay a high price for great service but very little for poor service. Problem is you never know why you are getting beforehand.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.