Arizona
Arizona - Knowing Your Value!
Knowing Your Value!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 23:21:22
Edited: 2018-07-05 23:42:09

With all these threads about "Negotiating fees" and ladies "Offering specials" and "Tough Times"

Get over it!
There are still far more single moms out there raising children alone, than single fathers raising children alone.

And most of these women are doing it with "dead beat dads" that don't contribute.

And it's never been a competition, it's about stepping up and taking responsibility!

Here is a bit of insight!

When a man punts, he is taking money and spending it on his own needs, self gratification and his pleasure, instead of spending it on his children or spending time with his children. Money can't buy time..

When a woman makes the decision to become a working girl, she is mentally, emotionally and physically trading her personal life and sacrificing herself to pleasure a man, to make money, to support her child's every need and to fulfil their every dream!

There is a huge difference between a need to fulfil "Desire" and a need to fulfil "Purpose"

www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/mika-tells-her-own-know-your-value-story-400342083965

www.youtube.com/watch

I have a lot more to add to this thread and I will do so in time.

Arz

Scarlette
Scarlette - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Re: Knowing Your Value!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 01:22:21

@ Arz

I really loved your post, thanks!!!

Xxxx
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 03:53:16
Edited: 2018-07-06 03:58:42

To every lady here, I sincerely wish you everything of the best in this industry. I don't want to know how you ended up here, the fact that you're trying to provide for your kids is in its itself just so admirable. I love you all, and respect you enough to never mention discount.

Women are like delicate flowers, if handled with care ul real the rewards :)
Ladies, it's your body and your choice. Don't let a bully bring you down
Scarlette
Scarlette - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 05:19:29

@shoeguy

Now see it's guys like you that really makes a difference ...thanks for your post and kind words

Xxxx
therodent
therodent - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 06:06:45

Spot on Arizona, spot on.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Knowing Your Value
Re: Knowing Your Value
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 783
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 06:31:06

On 2018-07-06 06:06:45 therodent said:
Spot on Arizona, spot on.

Therodent. In all honesty you are confusing the shit out of me. The one moment you say the ladies are overpriced and should reduce their prices drastically to allow you to dip your lolly, the next you on your knees saluting them for knowing their value.

Or maybe I am totally wrong in analysing your latest response, and instead of believing that you mean they are valuable, you actually belief they are of no value.

Would appreciate your honest opinion on the value of a woman. Is a a few bob an hour or is it priceless.
therodent
therodent - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 07:39:17
Edited: 2018-07-06 07:50:09

JJsoap, you got it all wrong. Firstly, you assumed more than what was said in my other post. I am not saying that the ladies are overpriced, I said in my other post in response to Tough Times for working girls that perhaps the girls up north should reduce their prices to get through the tough times and at least make a few bookings or take a trip down to Cape Town where the market has not yet reached saturation. I am not cash strapped that I cannot dip my lolly as you so eloquently put it but I know a good few punters that are. Once again you assumed that.

Secondly, I am agreeing 100% with what Arizona says especially with "When a man punts, he is taking money and spending it on his own needs, self gratification and his pleasure, instead of spending it on his children or spending time with his children. Money can't buy time.." This goes to the point I raised about where a guy will not punt if he does not have the means as the easiest way to tighten the belt is by cutting on luxuries, and lately the economy has strained a lot of people out there so they choose to eat and pay their bills rather than punt. And that is where I relate to Arizona's second statement "There is a huge difference between a need to fulfil "Desire" and a need to fulfil Purpose"

It's tough out there for all concerned both punter and WG and it's difficult to near impossible for all to maintain the status quo so there needs to be some sort of change to accommodate everyone and I made a few suggestions. It's up to the punter and the working girl if they feel it's worthy suggestions or they can move on to the next idea or whatever. It's really of no concern to me either way.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 784
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 07:47:52

Rodent

Thanks for clarifying my confusion about your views.

Mbali
Mbali - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 11:46:35

@Arizona, Thanks for this and hope it's read by many!

@shoeguy, you are such a gentleman and thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Knowing Your Value!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 14:38:35

I love punting. But now I feel guilty. Why can't it just be seen for what it is?
(1 x horny guy) + (1 x willing, wet and wonderful woman) = 1 mutually fulfilling hour.
For whatever reason.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.