Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Scent of a Woman
Scent of a Woman
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:07:59
Edited: 2018-07-05 22:12:17

I wake up this morning with a smug, self-satisfied smile on my face, full of the joys of a coastal sunrise adorned in gold and orange and scarlet. My hard throbbing cock points cheerfully at the ceiling. A quick glance to my left, and she is lying there flat on her back, still deep in exhausted slumber, long straw-blonde hair spread across the pillow, skin pure white and silky as the driven snow, voluminous swollen breasts lifting and falling as she breathes gentle and deep. Her nipples and areolae are large and pink and bruised from the activities of the night, and her belly is flat and tight where it disappears beneath the black satin sheet. Her lips are swollen and puffy and set in a contented smile as she sleeps on, and on the nightstand besides her head, a large wad of R200 notes await her morning smile. Her bra and corset and stockings and minute silk panties lie in a puddle at the foot of the bed.

I grin ruefully as the activities of the night flicker through my mind... a kaleidoscope of raunch and fucking and eroticism. I remember pounding into her over and over and harder and harder as her cries of ecstasy echo around the room, and her explosive orgasms ripple along my shaft time and time again.

OMW what a night!

OMW what a Stud I am!

I slip quietly from the bed and pad towards the bathroom, admiring my trim, naked, finely muscled body and iron hard penis, in the wide gold framed floor-to-ceiling mirror, as I pass it. My skin is smooth, finely scented and unblemished and my facial features are craggy and handsome. Oh how I love my dimpled chin, my clear, dark eyes and my thick slicked back black hair. The face and body of an Adonis! I wink at myself suggestively, and blow myself a kiss.

OMW... what a stud I am!

SCRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMM!!!

The fucking alarm!

Damn it, the bleddy effing thing.

I reach over and smash it to the floor.

FUCK, is it morning already?

I suddenly remember my dream... and shudder in dismay and disgust. I DREAMED I WAS BLOODY KICKASS AGAIN! OMG what the fuck is WRONG with me?

Vomit!!

Well at least it was only a dream... twas a fucking nightmare actually.

I sit up with a grimace, my head pounds and the inside of my mouth feels like one of those gritty liners that you find on the floor of a fucking parrot cage; my miniscule cock is limp and stagnant against my thigh. A quick glance to my left... and the fucking Rottweiler lets out a booming rancid fart.
"Blerry dog... get the fuck off the bed!" I bellow... and I kick it angrily to the floor.

On the nightstand besides my bed is an half empty Black Label quart, a box of Lexington Filter and a sticky well thumbed Hustler magazine... and my shorts, my stained vest and my aromatic socks lie in a puddle at the foot of the bed.

I scowl darkly, and trudge towards the bathroom, trying to avoid looking at my swollen naked bloated body and my flaccid dick, in the cracked and rusted wall mirror. My skin is wrinkled from sleep, sweaty and pitted, and my facial features are droopy and misshapen. Oh how I hate my triple chins, my blood-shot watery eyes and my balding dome with its lonely tuft of grey hair. The face and body of Quasimodo.

I turn away and belch loudly

I drag a razor through the graying plumage on my chin and jaw, trying to avoid eye-contact with the mirror, and my thoughts turn to women... well, naturally!

Women! They rule my life! I fucking adore them with every pore of my body and with every beat of my soul... the feel of them, the look of them, the scent of them, the sound of them (although not always the sound of them)... and the taste of them!

The taste of them!

Last night I paid a visit to Foxi Girl, my third to this exquisite scented silky ebony lady.The last time I saw her was way back in early February, and as I drove away last night I just could not believe that I have not been back to see her sooner. This woman with her friendly smile, her confident engaging laughter, her sparkling pitch black eyes and her lovely face, is one of my all time favorites. The small tight breasts, the gorgeous bubble butt, the rounded woman hips and the long strong legs are simply immaculate... and she has what is quite possibly the most perfect vagina that I have ever clapped eyes on. Small and neat and swollen and tight, nestled at the juncture of her thighs like a shy timid animal, but responsive and alert to the tender ministrations of my flicking tongue, she becomes sopping wet... and tastes of liquid satin and molten silk and heated honey.

The other day I watched a large African Bee sipping at the globules of Coca-Cola on the inside of my drinking glass. The Bee inserts it's proboscis deep into the Cola and sucks it up into its tiny belly, but... as it does so... it's whole body curls and straightens and quivers in pure ecstasy as the taste and flavor of the sweet thick nectar fills its soul.

And this is exactly how I feel as I bury my tongue and lips deep between the dark sleek fragrant thighs of gorgeous Foxi Girl.

Taste of a woman!

Scarlette
Scarlette - Re: Scent of a Woman
Re: Scent of a Woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 01:18:21

@whitegrey

Wow, wow!!! I really enjoyed your short story!!! Whish I could be the

Kisses
Scarlette
Xxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scent of a Woman
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 14:24:00

Scarlette, you ever visit Durbz?

Yummy!
Scarlette
Scarlette - Re: Scent of a Woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-07 15:19:44

Not really.... but I think you have to visit me!!!

And you first going to tell me a story!

Yummy!!!
Foxi
Foxi - Re: Scent of a Woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 13:39:23
Edited: 2018-07-08 13:42:37

Foxi or Foxy

Xxx
suzook
suzook - Re: Scent of a Woman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 379
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:34:55

A foxy Foxi (wink wink)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.